williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Time for a title change.

Per multiple reports:
@FSU_Barstool: BREAKING: Sources close with the team say Deondre Francois out indefinitely with a torn patella tendon

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@BruceFeldmanCFB: Can confirm that #FSU QB Deondre Francois is out for the season with a knee injury, sources tell @SInow .. Tallahassee Democrat 1st reported

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I tried to be sad for them but I just couldn't do it. Maybe it's the big red nose? :nole:

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Soooo.....when they come to town with a true fresh QB and still hang 30+ on us while allowing under 200yds on offense, ask yourselves is our staff doing a good job of QB/Off. development?

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@BruceFeldmanCFB: Can confirm that #FSU QB Deondre Francois is out for the season with a knee injury, sources tell @SInow .. Tallahassee Democrat 1st reported

Nole or not, you hate to see a kid go down with that kind of injury. It looked pretty nasty. Hope he can bounce back.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
There was a year when Mickey Andrews and the boys made it a sport to see how many QBs they could knock out. Using the echo of
whistles and all that. Thugfckers they were. But that has nothing to do with this kid. He seems like a good ballplayer and i hope this is
not some sort of injury that carries on into his later life. I dont wish injuries on any rival kid.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Warchant knew before the democrat did just like gatorchatter is always ahead when it comes to the gators. Plus, that team looked like the Vikings did last season when Bridgewater got hurt.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
I feel bad for the kid as a person. I never wish an injury on anyone. But as a fan base I don't have any sympathy for the Noles. How many years since Tebow left have we faced them without our starting QB? It's about time they experience some adversity.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hate to see anyone get hurt. But its hard to have sympathy for the Semis. All I will say is Darnell Dockett and what they did to Percy.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He'll be back and ready to kick our azz next year.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Time for a title change.

Per multiple reports:
@FSU_Barstool: BREAKING: Sources close with the team say Deondre Francois out indefinitely with a torn patella tendon

Even with these steps, there is a minimum of 3 months until return of normal daily activities, and 4-6 months until sports should be resumed. While most people heal completely from a patellar tendon surgery, there can be long-term weakness even with a successful repair.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did we ever hear what was wrong with Gardner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.