Frost #1 on UF's list

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
This man has all the indications he could be the equivalent of UM. Do you want to pay another coach three fourths this amount and get another dud? These duds are expensive. I think what SOS is saying speaks volumes.

What did he say? Now for a contract I think having incentives is best. A decent base salary, so much extra for various accomplishments. They might also include say beating UT, Ga, FSU. You can structure a contract to pay him 5M if he actually earns it, or more. As our brand is restored money from various sources will come.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Last edited:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Frost said and I quote

“I’m not going to be in a hurry to leave a good situation”

That is some nice coach speak. What does 'hurry' mean to him?

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
They had 34,000 at their game this past weekend with thousands of empty seats. That's with the AD White making an appeal to students and alumni to come out and support the team publicly. White will be the next one to move up the chain.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They had 34,000 at their game this past weekend with thousands of empty seats. That's with the AD White making an appeal to students and alumni to come out and support the team publicly. White will be the next one to move up the chain.
I saw parts of that game and they weren't anywhere near 34,000.

They may have given 20000 tickets to the boys club and counted those perhaps.

heck I'm pretty sure my son's High School had more people in the stands.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I guess they're doing better than FAU and their crowd of 12,000 this weekend (officially, it looked like a few thousand at best). It's incredible the few fans of these schools don't understand why they lose young rising coaches and admins. Except Kiffin, he'll be at FAU for awhile.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Frost said and I quote

“I’m not going to be in a hurry to leave a good situation”

That is some nice coach speak. What does 'hurry' mean to him?
He means he's not going to leave UCF unless it's a big time gig like Florida and not a piece of **** school like tenerc... maybe a piece of **** like Nebraska but only because he's from there

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
no chance he's at ucf next year. unl
I saw parts of that game and they weren't anywhere near 34,000.

They may have given 20000 tickets to the boys club and counted those perhaps.

heck I'm pretty sure my son's High School had more people in the stands.
there was maybe a scattering of 2,000. Maybe. That stadium was 95% empty

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
no chance he's at ucf next year. unl

there was maybe a scattering of 2,000. Maybe. That stadium was 95% empty
I'd guess a little more than that but not a lot. I distinctly remember most of the stadium was empty and family groups seemed to be seated in islands with no one around them.

Frost knows better. The UCF AD knows better. Maybe he will want Randy Shannon if Shannon doesn't stay as a LB coach. Or we can give them some football and baseball games to sweeten the pot for UCF. That might be a factor in making Frost feel like he is doing something for his kids and the school that gave him his first chance.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I'd guess a little more than that but not a lot. I distinctly remember most of the stadium was empty and family groups seemed to be seated in islands with no one around them.

Frost knows better. The UCF AD knows better. Maybe he will want Randy Shannon if Shannon doesn't stay as a LB coach. Or we can give them some football and baseball games to sweeten the pot for UCF. That might be a factor in making Frost feel like he is doing something for his kids and the school that gave him his first chance.
The funniest part is when they joined CUSA, that stadium was packed. I was there when they won that first conference title against Memphis. They have possibly a future elite coach with a very good team and nobody shows up. Weird times there in orlando

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wtf do yall expect the man to say? "Hell yeah , i can't wait to move my ass to Gainesville "?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator