FSU gets TRUCKED; Taggart calls out "quitters"

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Be sweet, but with our shaky secondary, I could see them hitting a few throws on us. Hopefully we can make their QB's day a living hell.
They have two quality RB's and a mobile QB. Our secondary is depleted. There is quite the chance they score on us with some big plays. Who knows how Franks will be playing by then either. Plus it's a rivalry game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I thought division 2 wins didn't count toward bowl eligibility?
No Div 1A/FBS team plays Div 2 teams.

Up to one Div1AA/FCS team can count toward bowl eligibility.

They have only played 1AA Samford. That near loss still counts as a wi for them.

Last edited:

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Mullen has done some really good things this year. They would be erased with a loss to this FSU team. Mullen cannot lose to FSU this year. CANNOT. If he can't beat them this year he probably never will.
We should beat them, but he is going with butters players, to say we lose this one, we will never beat them under Mullen is crazy.
Back to reality, we will beat them and as their program declines and ours trends up, we will beat the breaks off em for many years to come

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We should beat them, but he is going with butters players, to say we lose this one, we will never beat them under Mullen is crazy.
Back to reality, we will beat them and as their program declines and ours trends up, we will beat the breaks off em for many years to come

Bull****. I'm calling it now. Don't come with that crap excuse about talent. They are a dumpster fire this year. If Taggart finds a way to beat Mullen that doesn't bode well. I'm not going to let anyone set up that talent excuse ahead of time.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Bull****. I'm calling it now. Don't come with that crap excuse about talent. They are a dumpster fire this year. If Taggart finds a way to beat Mullen that doesn't bode well. I'm not going to let anyone set up that talent excuse ahead of time.

I’m with Rex on this one as far as having the talent to beat them, and needing to, this year. If we had the talent to beat LSU then we have the talent to beat FSU. Losing to them doesn’t guarantee we’ll never beat them again but it would be an extremely disappointing way to end the season and would eat away at some of Mullen’s goodwill.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Their own coach, the guy in his first year, just called out his players for quitting. Never mind how crappy they've played till now. They're now dogging it.

It'll be an upset if we don't cover 60.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Gotta give props to that many fans for sticking around until the 3rd quarter of that sorry shytshow.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Don't know about college kids, but if I'm bustin my ass doing what I'm told, as I'm told to do it, and get called out for quitting guess what's going to happen?

edit: I can only imagine how a bunch of Testosterone laden young males, Who constantly gripe about "respect", Feel about this.

Taggleteeth's only hope may be a senior who the team deems a leader.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of jackass Nole fans, while I was playing softball tonight, an opposing player gave me crap about my Gator hat. I ignored it at first, but he said something again so I just humored him and laughed. Then he says, “I can’t say much, I’m a Florida State fan,” so all I said was, “Yeah, 59-10, bud.” He just gave a sad chuckle and shut the f*ck up after that. :lol:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This game is no gimme. If FSU shows up and a win makes them bowl eligible, look out.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This game is no gimme. If FSU shows up and a win makes them bowl eligible, look out.
They just tied the worst loss in program history. There's no watch out or rivalry game anything can happen stuff. They suck. We don't. Kill. Destroy.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They just tied the worst loss in program history. There's no watch out or rivalry game anything can happen stuff. They suck. We don't. Kill. Destroy.
You know how much of this kind of jibber jabber I heard before playing UGA?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You know how much of this kind of jibber jabber I heard before playing UGA?
I don't recall anyone saying we were going to destroy Georgia. FSU isn't even remotely in the same league. The game being in Tallahassee is probably the only reason people are giving them any degree of respect. Unless we have more key injuries, we should be favored by seven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator