FSU hires Taggart; Oregon players rip him as liar

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
I told you guys Taggart could recruit now where's that mule at who's never right?:moon3:
Recruiting is fairly easy when you're starting QB can beat the shiit out of his pregnant GF and get off without even an investigation. "Come to FSU where you can rape, pillage, fly around on a trapeze and receive a lifetime membership to the circus."

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
By the way, the moron who has his name on your field supported Trump. At least know your facts before you try to vomit fake junk around here.

At least Bowden had sense enough to do that. Maybe the only smart thing he ever did.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Recruiting is fairly easy when you're starting QB can beat the shiit out of his pregnant GF and get off without even an investigation. "Come to FSU where you can rape, pillage, fly around on a trapeze and receive a lifetime membership to the circus."
Nice excuse. Treon? AC81? AHERN? You want me to link the video where MSU DT beat a girl and Mullen and Stricklin still let him play? GOONS ARE IN EVERY TEAM. And the circus closed down. You didn't hear? They're helping the athletes make drinks now for their jobs at starbucks.

Last edited:

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Our team? Youre team is still the Clown School

Youre such a lying troll.
Nah. I was born a gator and I'll die one. If Mac, zook and WM cant kill my fandom some random senile fan on a message board ain't gonna do it. Take your meds gramps . I actually follow CFB and don't bs out my *** like you. You've been wrong multiple times. Hell you think MSU won the sec and had a great history. You dont even know what offense mullen runs. Youre the hype man for the people that actually watch cfb. Pure comedy. Itraz is probably the most knowledgeable poster when it comes to CFB. Love his insight. Glad he bounced from GatorCountry. They are less knowledgeable than you.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members