FSU hires Taggart; Oregon players rip him as liar

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by Jbossgator8, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Alagator

Alagator Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $83
    Ratings:
    +2,700 / -19
    Yes, I agree. I remember him from the old GSMB. Before that place shut down, reopened, then promptly became a ghost town. He’s a lot like that troll.

What I don’t understand is, unlike most of our rivals boards, we actually embrace fans of other teams coming here and joining the conversation...sure we may bag on him for coming from the clown school, but that’s all part of the experience. He could give it right back to us with our recent years failings. Why come on here and “pretend” to be a Gator fan when you are clearly NOT and are always defending and propping up fsu?.?. I think that’s what annoys many the most. Just admit who/what you are... instead of this very thin pretense you try to put forth. Such a doushbag tool.

2. 5-Star Finger

5-Star Finger Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $404
    Ratings:
    +440 / -3
    savage.gif

3. alcoholica

alcoholica Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $364
    Ratings:
    +6,308 / -206
    Couldn’t catch up on the whole thread because I got tired of reading Omar jerking off Taggart, and i’m Sure he swallowed.

Recruiting won’t improve. It really can’t. Jimbo has SEC talent and coached them to an ACC level. Taggart is not better than Jimbo, Noles are retarded.

I was listening to the tailgate the other day and they had two black callers that were complaining about UF not hiring a black HC and that if Mullins played a black QB he’d get run out of town just like “that Harris boy”. Thankfully Cardozo handled it by saying UF is responsible for hiring the best available coach and not hire based on race. He also pointed to Chris Leak playing at UF and how well received he was. Crucial piped in about how Fuchs came out against Spencer.

Moral of the story which most of us know is that their are just as many or more blacks who are racist as there are whites. Omar is just sucking on Taggart because he is black. In Omar’s world he is black first and foremost above all else. It’s why he roots for the Canes (Shannon) and now Noles (Taggart) ahead of the Gators.

And most importantly fcck FSU

4. Durfish

Durfish Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $312
    Ratings:
    +310 / -7
    Absolutely! That's why I love this board...reminds my of the old GSMB, The Best Damn Poll in the Land, and Sadovin's Corner Market. All's fair, just don't sail under a false flag.

I'm guessing it's just that he (if it IS in fact Lawrence) is just so used to doing what he does (stirring sh!t while trolling as a Gator) that he doesn't realize he'd get a lot more credit for his trolling if he just owned it here.

5. CGgater

CGgater Gainesville Native

Oxbucks:
    $261
    Ratings:
    +2,794 / -22
    As a fellow Master Chief, I’m sure you can recognize a lack of personal integrity when you see it.

6. dubster1

dubster1 ITS STILL CHUMPS FAULT
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $14
    Ratings:
    +1,926 / -3
    well that escalated quickly:lol:

7. chopper

chopper Member

Oxbucks:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    I'm not wading though all of these post to see if anybody posted on their soccer team. They won the national title in 2014 and were runner-up in 2007, 2013.

8. aka

aka I Deliver
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $137
    Ratings:
    +2,536 / -36
    Large print and pictures,..lots of pictures.

9. williston_gator

williston_gator Twitter junkie

Oxbucks:
    $577
    Ratings:
    +3,236 / -23
  10. jdh5484

jdh5484 Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $749
    Ratings:
    +2,347 / -32
    Before. Cause I'm greatful.

11. jdh5484

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $749
    Ratings:
    +2,347 / -32
    :)

12. jdh5484

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $749
    Ratings:
    +2,347 / -32
    I know FSU is a girls school.

13. rogdochar

rogdochar Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $603
    Ratings:
    +6,849 / -35
    How would things have gone had the Taggart to FSU move taken place before the UCLA job opened for Kelly?

14. Durfish

Durfish Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $312
    Ratings:
    +310 / -7
    I'm thinking there would have been a LOT more b1tching about it here.

15. gatorgrad'02

gatorgrad'02 Newbie

Oxbucks:
    $17
    Ratings:
    +206 / -2
    Looks like Oregon is hiring Cristobal as HC. I think that’s great news for the Gators ... I was worried he’d follow Taggart to the Noles, where he could have really killed it on the recruiting trail.

16. gatordad3

gatordad3 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $103
    Ratings:
    +644 / -7
    Rather "show himself out" than own up to being a Nole/Cane.