FSU QB De'Andre Johnson suspended indefinitely

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Now I wonder how long it takes for her to recant her story? I'll give it until the middle of next week before he's cleared if not before then.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It will depend on how soon a TPD detective can explain to her all the "hurt" she will go through "harming" a FSU
football player. ??

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
rogdochar;n239675 said:
It will depend on how soon a TPD detective can explain to her all the "hurt" she will go through "harming" a FSU
football player. ??
They are probably doing that as we speak. Lol

M

Mr. Jones

Founding Member
Founding Member
Marianna said:
Now I wonder how long it takes for her to recant her story? I'll give it until the middle of next week before he's cleared if not before then.

You're probably right. It doesn't take long, and that's true everywhere, including Gainesville. But he should be suspended for being in a bar. He's a true freshman who has no business being in a bar in the first place and probably has a fake I.D. as well. He was going to be redshirted anyway, so suspending him is meaningless. I'm sure he won't be booted, unless Deondre François comes in and looks a lot better, then Fisher may decide he's not worth the trouble.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Mr. Jones;n239677 said:
You're probably right. It doesn't take long, and that's true everywhere, including Gainesville. But he should be suspended for being in a bar. He's a true freshman who has no business being in a bar in the first place and probably has a fake I.D. as well. He was going to be redshirted anyway, so suspending him is meaningless. I'm sure he won't be booted, unless Deondre François comes in and looks a lot better, then Fisher may decide he's not worth the trouble.
From what I've been hearing from an FSU Booster is this kid is the real deal. He wasn't going to play this year but he's supposedly the future at FSU. So I expect this to be cleaned up rather quickly!

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
This disgraceful woman just hurt his throwing hand and lost him value in future endorsement deals and blew his draft. Attention seeking hussy

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Was it Jimbo's estranged wife? Heard she liked taking hard ones from the brothers in Tally. :dunno:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's been suspended for the remainder of the baseball season and is likely to miss club Lacrosse activity.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
57672426.jpg

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Punching a woman at a bar.

What. A. Pu$$y.

If he were my teammate I'd beat the living' crap out of him.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure they get an extra tomahawk in their helmet for punching a woman at fsu.

Dec 10, 2014
t-gator;n239800 said:
I'm pretty sure they get an extra tomahawk in their helmet for punching a woman at fsu.

You get the freshman stripe off your helmet for punching. You get the tomahawk for sexually assaulting.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So TPD redacted all the info that could hurt the player....and once again published the victims name. What pieces of crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.