FSU QB De'Andre Johnson suspended indefinitely

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n239852 said:
So TPD redacted all the info that could hurt the player....and once again published the victims name. What pieces of crap.

:nole:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The TPD should be under federal investigation. :crazy:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It really bothers me that in a month from now this entire incident will probably be swept under the rug, and this turd won't face any real consequences.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;239852 said:
So TPD redacted all the info that could hurt the player....and once again published the victims name. What pieces of crap.
F*** that department! Jesus they piss me off!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The TPD and FSU have to make a statement on this and this kid has to be kicked off the team. Anything else is just going to further highlight FSU looking bad. It will be interesting to see if they step up... i have got to think they will... it is so obvious ... nevermind... that doesn't mean anything

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The state capital needs a new home.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n239836 said:

Thanks for reminding me. The bet still stands so you best get in shape. Now make like Rocky and go pound your meat.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing new in Tally. Clowns being Clowns. TPD and FSU are nothing but :kiffin: .

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Too bad they don't have the punch video to go viral ,,, or was that confiscated by TPD ?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's embarrassing that the festering pus plug that is that third rate geographical school in Tallahassee filled with UF rejects actually has the letters "U" and "F" in their name.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
williston_gator;n239852 said:
They do that so their fan base can harass and the threaten the victim in hopes of getting the victim to back down. I live about 60 miles from that "dump"and it's truly one of the most corrupt places in the state of Florida.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I'm still seething at this bit, per the deadspin link

Tallahassee police sent us a copy of the incident report and it says pretty much nothing. Citing the state law that allows agencies to redact “active criminal intelligence information and active criminal investigative information,” Tallahassee police have redacted everything except the approximate time of what happened, the location, and the name and contact information for the victim. Not even one sentence of the narrative was left in the report.

However, one of the comments on that article is really bothering me

Math is a crazy thing. He is a freshman (say he red shirted).

He graduated HS in 2014. Committed in 2012. So if he graduated last June, in 2014, at the age of 18, and now its June, 2015, he should be not old enough to go into a bar to order drinks.

Maybe he got held back a year in grade school? I don't know. And while I accept that underage collge kids sneak into bars and drink - how is this not even addressed when he's in the media for punching a woman at a bar? Was he in a bar and NOT buying drinks, just punching people for cutting in a line where he wasn't buying the drinks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator