Gators at the combine

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He ran a 4.63 and a 4.68....he'll get roasted on the outside in the NFL with those piss poor numbers. Dude lost alot of money today!!!
Btw...the best CB we had last year (Wilson) ran a 4.56 and a 4.54. Q's stock should be on the rise while Tabor watches his plummet!!!
all that tells me is that 40 times are overrated. Tabor played pretty damn well the past 3 years considering he's got concrete in his cleats

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I thought our CBs were faster than that. Not good numbers at all for CBs.
Nope....several with the same size ran 4.4's so it'll be interesting to see where they end up being drafted. Unless Tabor drastically improves his time at Pro Day....he'll fall to a mid round pick.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Nope....several with the same size ran 4.4's so it'll be interesting to see where they end up being drafted. Unless Tabor drastically improves his time at Pro Day....he'll fall to a mid round pick.

Dude. No.

Tabor is a top 2 round pick and Wilson is as well. I'll put some dollhairs on it if you want...

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
all that tells me is that 40 times are overrated. Tabor played pretty damn well the past 3 years considering he's got concrete in his cleats
That was in CFB against teams with one or two fast receivers and not in the pro's where everyone is fast including TE's. Hell there's several DE's in the pros that would smoke his ass...he's slow as SH*T!!!!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
22 DBs ran at least one sub 4.5 forty.

Puts Tabor's times in perspective.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That was in CFB against teams with one or two fast receivers and not in the pro's where everyone is fast including TE's. Hell there's several DE's in the pros that would smoke his ass...he's slow as SH*T!!!!
extra exclamation points don't make your statements any more true. Tabor will be fine and he'll get another chance to run at the Pro Day.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What about extra question marks????
mCMDWPs.gif

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Winners and losers:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/winners-and-losers-from-the-2017-nfl-scouting-combine-161333601.html

WINNERS

Florida LBs Jarrad Davis and Alex Anzalone — Health was a big worry for both, and Davis was unable to work out as he continues to recover from an ankle injury. But he impressed in one team’s interviews. “He came across as smart, serious and mature,” a scout said. “We liked him.”

Anzalone helped continue his momentum from a good Senior Bowl performance with strong athletic testing. Both helped themselves as much as they could have.

LOSERS

Florida DT Caleb Brantley — Came off as “full of [expletive]” when teams asked about his work ethic and taking plays off, which they saw on tape. “On the surface he sounds good, but you felt the whole time like it was a big sales job,” a scouting director said. “I felt like he was spending the whole [interview] trying to convince us [that the work ethic wasn’t an issue], and it felt a little fake to me.” His workouts were below average almost across the board, too. Round 1 feels like a stretch at this point, so Brantley has some work to do.

Florida CB Teez Tabor — Some alarming workout numbers (a 4.63 40 and nine nine reps on the bench) add to the list of concerns, which include some character worries following multiple suspensions for positive drug tests and a fight with a Gators teammate. Although he’s a playmaker and a two-time all-SEC selection with confidence, he has holes in his game, such as a willingness to tackle. Landing in the first two rounds might not happen now.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Tabor and Brantley will both go top 2 rounds.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I believe I stated correctly about 2 months ago that Teez had 4.6 written all over him. He's Roberson/Purifoy all over again. Weak and slow. Wilson was the better corner and will go ahead of Tabor in the draft. Again, what has Teez Tabor done at UF? Absolutely nothing but run his mouth and say look at me. Now we know why.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Man, we are sure Swag Juicing the shyt out of the combine.

Along those lines, I'm wondering how many WM players are left at this point. I'd call this year's rookie's a mix of half WM (recruited and signed them) and half sidehat ('developed' them). After this year are we running on just sidehat's recruits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.