Recruiting Gators get 4* OL T.J. Moore

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yea, we have 35 threads to remind us how bad recruiting is so cant we enjoy landing a 4 star without having to hear how bad recruiting is?
I agree, but you took the potshot first.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yea, I put it in simple terms. So many constantly piss and moan about only signing 3 stars and when we sign a 4 star, they arent good enough.
No it's not good enough by itself....we need to more guys like this one. Then we need to start getting a bigger share of homegrown talent and an occasional 5 star game changer would also help matters....

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I don't get some of you guys. This is like being in the desert for what, 6 yrs? And you're dying of thirst. Someone hands you a beer, and it's cold. Your response? "I wanted a case."

Nobody gets a full class of commits at once, they come over time. That means one day you get one or two, and other days you don't. Some in here can't appreciate getting the one or two. Yeah, that's not all we need, and we could get more (or lose some flips), but it is more than we had the day before. Some of you sound like you can't be happy. Ever. That's a sad way to live.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't get some of you guys. This is like being in the desert for what, 6 yrs? And you're dying of thirst. Someone hands you a beer, and it's cold. Your response? "I wanted a case."

Nobody gets a full class of commits at once, they come over time. That means one day you get one or two, and other days you don't. Some in here can't appreciate getting the one or two. Yeah, that's not all we need, and we could get more (or lose some flips), but it is more than we had the day before. Some of you sound like you can't be happy. Ever. That's a sad way to live.
Looking at UGA's current class alone is enough to make you see what seriously deep **** we are in.

Let's pray Kirby can't coach, otherwise we aren't even going to be in the running for lowly east "titles" going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator