Gators on track for worst ranking in the Rivals era

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Unbelievable - It appears we only have one player out of the Rivals Top 100 locked up while our 2 biggest rivals Georgia and FSU have about 16 of them locked up combined.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I'm sorry, but do we have constantly say we suck. I know, this will generate the whole, you just want to ignore reality thing. But damn, I think we are at the point that this constant stuff is just non productive, even on a message board

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Jim McElwain and this staff have signed/presently have commitments from a total of 20 4* or 5* star recruits in 3 years in charge.

Compare with other teams in our division (4/5* recruits)

UGA: 41

Tennessee: 31

Florida: 20

South Carolina:18 (Yes Muschamp is almost out recruiting Mac at South Carolina)

Kentucky: 10

Missouri:9
Yet we're 9-1 against those teams under Mac. Stars aren't the only thing that matter. Our recruiting still sucks balls though, no disputing that.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yet we're 9-1 against those teams under Mac. Stars aren't the only thing that matter. Our recruiting still sucks balls though, no disputing that.

Hate to say it but I think that ends against Georgia this year probably with the NFL guys on defense being gone and how Georgia has recruited even if Smart isn't a good game day coach.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sorry, but do we have constantly say we suck. I know, this will generate the whole, you just want to ignore reality thing. But damn, I think we are at the point that this constant stuff is just non productive, even on a message board
That's a real article. Should we not discuss it?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

I'll take the blame here. I know I have been harping on this topic. The problem is you're seeing historic suckitude. I promised Threat that I would change my tune some but I think you'll see others take up the cause. Just an FYI, it's bad on other sites too.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Don't read it....problem solved!!!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

What would you like to discuss? Start any thread you like. I'm completely open to hearing positive news. Do you have some?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'll take the blame here. I know I have been harping on this topic. The problem is you're seeing historic suckitude. I promised Threat that I would change my tune some but I think you'll see others take up the cause. Just an FYI, it's bad on other sites too.
In all fairness to Rex this has been historic suckitude.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I proudly take the flag from you.

We suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member

Do you have to constantly open these threads and read them? Do you have to then comment? GTFO.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The 2001 class was ranked in the 40s

And we had talented but unprepared Freshmen starting all over the field in 2003 and 2004--the years those 2001 players should've been starting to dominate--as a result.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
I'm so embarrassed and ashamed. I always say that it can't get worse and somehow it always does. I've lost hope that this program will ever trend in the right direction ever again. I see no signs to give me hope otherwise. I'm done. Nothing more needs to be said.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think we will recover some but it will be a substandard class again like the last class that keeps our trajectory heading downward.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The 2001 class was ranked in the 40s
The 2002, the transition year from SOS to Zook, was the worst in 15 years when it landed, and it was far better than this. Obviously, this isn't a transition year so it shouldn't look like a transition class in any event.

You may be trying to pull your bullshyt bc it's not available on any data source I can find, but I was there. Many others were also. So where is your source? Link it or stop pulling shyt out of your azz.

I am beginning to have my doubts that you are a Gator at all. Rivals love Butters, for great reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator