• Justin Fuente

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If it seemed real before, it's really real now. We're hours from an announcement that Mac's gone. The remaining drama is whether he leaves with a 9 million price tag on his head.

Assuming he doesn't, it opens up an array of shopping possibilities, some of them flat out exciting. Or does it? How willing is the normally cost-conscious UF to aggressively pursue the best possible answer by opening up the checkbook?

We're about to find out.

We can position this poll one of two ways -- who you want or who is most likely to be wanted by UF. I want you to really think through your answer, so I'm asking you to think through Stricklin's eyes and consider WHO IS MOST LIKELY?

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No Ham Sammich vote makes this whole thread underwhelming...

It was ham sammie or Mullen. I figured with Stricklin being an MSU guy, we probably needed to get him in the mix. That makes the extra choice more likely to be a shyt sandwich.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015

00Y0Y_TrVPEMcdka_600x450.jpg

"I'M BAAAACK!"

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How good would that figure look roaming our sideline? Dude is as fit as his players.

la-sp-college-football-notes-20151202

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
If it seemed real before, it's really real now. We're hours from an announcement that Mac's gone. The remaining drama is whether he leaves with a 9 million price tag on his head.

Assuming he doesn't, it opens up an array of shopping opportunities, some of them flat out exciting. Or does it? How willing is the normally cost-conscious UF to aggressively pursue the best possible answer by opening up the checkbook?

We're about to find out.

We can position this poll one of two ways -- who you want or who is most likely to wanted by UF. I want you to really think through your answer, so I'm asking you to think through Stricklin's eyes and consider WHO IS MOST LIKELY?

You say hours from an announcement, is a press conference planned?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You say hours from an announcement, is a press conference planned?

Just a guess. UF's lawyers are pouring over the contract, weighing their options. I figure Stricklin is armed with all he needs by this evening to proceed forward with an announcement, tomorrow or Tuesday.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Would you SOB’s be surprised if the answer was not on this list and came dirt cheap?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I thought this was settled, our wet dream went something like Frost, Campbell, Norvel with Kelly in the on deck circle. :lol3:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
yeah I think it HAS to be Frost or Norvell. Both bring exciting offenses

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Minnesota(4-4) and Purdue(3-5) coaches out of our search. Some on these boards said they were candidates...

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Who? The young dude from Austin Peay, Will Healy?

You know exactly what I mean. Someone who is outside of this list and makes us all do a collective, “Huh?”. Quite frankly, I’d be more shocked if it WAS one of these guys.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You know exactly what I mean. Someone who is outside of this list and makes us all do a collective, “Huh?”. Quite frankly, I’d be more shocked if it WAS one of these guys.

You never know, my friend. That's why I qualified the question to include how willing is UF to open the checkbook. In truth, the poll is probably premature in that we really need to know whether Mac is dismissed with cause. The 9 million buyout materially affects the decisionmaking.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Make an offer Frost can't refuse, then offer the same to Kelly, then drop the offer in half and offer the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.