Georgia Hate Week

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n91986 said:
The one thing I will say is that no matter how bad things have been under Muschamp, he hasn't been blown out by UGA. So I think we can at the very least expect a competitive game this weekend. I know it's sad to have to say that, but it's the only silver lining I can come up with right now.

We have a chance to win this game; Georgia's defense isn't anything special. I'm just afraid we won't be able to stop their ground game. As always, will be rooting hard for the upset.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Call me what you want but I think we can beat uga. We have a QB who has had some success and with more snaps seems to improve. Our def can play well if they are healthy. But hating georgia? It is easy. Their colors are red and black because ugly is not a color. The St Johns river flows north because georgia sucks. Red leather is an abomination and they have a patent on it. Their fans were the worst (until SOS taught them humility). The only thing good about jawja was Lewis Grizzard. F UGA.........

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I Have No Friends :(;n92015 said:
We have a chance to win this game; Georgia's defense isn't anything special. I'm just afraid we won't be able to stop their ground game. As always, will be rooting hard for the upset.

Yeah, we still don't know about Gurley coming back, but Dick Chubb has been really good in his stead. Apparently their o-line can block some people. I still say we pour Turbo Lax into their Powerade supply (I refuse to accept that a school like UGA would drink Gatorade). One half teaspoon for fast, effective relief!

[video=youtube;invGo932H5k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=invGo932H5k[/video]

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
stephenPE;n92023 said:
Call me what you want but I think we can beat uga. We have a QB who has had some success and with more snaps seems to improve. Our def can play well if they are healthy. But hating georgia? It is easy. Their colors are red and black because ugly is not a color. The St Johns river flows north because georgia sucks. Red leather is an abomination and they have a patent on it. Their fans were the worst (until SOS taught them humility). The only thing good about jawja was Lewis Grizzard. F UGA.........

Endorsed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.