Good news!

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The good news is that Beth "Reba" Mowens will not be calling the UMass game. One down, eleven to go.
http://www.secsports.com/article/17281790/sec-network-announces-commentators-week-1-matchups

The bad news is that Olivia Harlan will not be on the sidelines for the first week but there's a whole season to go. Pic for research purposes.

olivia13.jpg

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This thread is useless without more pics.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why is Mowens not doing the game, is the Pillsbury bakeoff that weekend.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The good news is that Beth "Reba" Mowens will not be calling the UMass game. One down, eleven to go.
http://www.secsports.com/article/17281790/sec-network-announces-commentators-week-1-matchups

The bad news is that Olivia Harlan will not be on the sidelines for the first week but there's a whole season to go. Pic for research purposes.

olivia13.jpg
I'm curious why anyone would give this a 'dislike'. Maybe NV was hoping for some good recruiting news instead - that's what I thought this thread was going to be about.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I'm curious why anyone would give this a 'dislike'. Maybe NV was hoping for some good recruiting news instead - that's what I thought this thread was going to be about.

Maybe NV likes them thicker, more ethnic looking, etc.

Last edited:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
NV disliked it because he is butthurt over my dislike of his idiotic "How far Gators have Fallen" thread. He's just being a dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.