Founding Member
Video on the TV, audio via the internet

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't understand you guys fascination with this woman. She called like one game for us and I've heard worse.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mowins is absolutely Turrble. If you're old enough to remember, it would be a time to go to one of the games where NBC had not commentators for a Dolphins game. Different reason, but she is awful. If she has any of our games I'll turn it down, put the game on the pause, and sync is up with Mick.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mowins is absolutely Turrble. If you're old enough to remember, it would be a time to go to one of the games where NBC had not commentators for a Dolphins game. Different reason, but she is awful. If she has any of our games I'll turn it down, put the game on the pause, and sync is up with Mick.
Isn't Mick usually ahead?

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The bad news is that Olivia Harlan will not be on the sidelines for the first week but there's a whole season to go. Pic for research purposes.

olivia13.jpg

This girl looks rude, someone needs to teach her some manners and I volunteer myself to be that person.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
James Jones
James Jones is a Gator Great who actually knows football and provides excellent analysis, even if he can't pronounce names.

You used to be my favorite poster, but I have to demote you after this.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care if I sound sexist or not, I just don't like listening to a woman talk about football while I'm watching it. Any time a female play-by-play is on and I want to watch the game the TV gets muted.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
James Jones is a Gator Great who actually knows football and provides excellent analysis, even if he can't pronounce names.

You used to be my favorite poster, but I have to demote you after this.
Nat Moore had the bigger problem. Jones was a great speaker. I remember hearing him as a player in the lockerroom interviews. Sound professional then. btw I loved Nat Moore.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
Nat Moore had the bigger problem. Jones was a great speaker. I remember hearing him as a player in the lockerroom interviews. Sound professional then. btw I loved Nat Moore.

Maybe I'm confusing the two, as they were usually on the radio together - I just remember one bumbling over names and mumbling and getting excited at times during the game to where you couldn't understand anything.

"Pitch to the left, he's got some daylight andithink ohhejukesadefendderjreljsj;exndonerunningohmanlookdwergkep!"

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I don't care if I sound sexist or not, I just don't like listening to a woman talk about football while I'm watching it. Any time a female play-by-play is on and I want to watch the game the TV gets muted.
There is nothing sexist about having a preference. I don't want to hear any woman calling a game - unless maybe she's hot.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I remember that game. I think it was preseason. There had been a lot of talk amongst fans about commentators being useless so the network decided to give it a try - and I guess, save money. BTW for anybody who didn't watch the broadcast it was surprisingly not better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.