Grantham and Hevesy fired

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I've thought this was Dan's plan all along after last year. He kept Todd around to be the scapegoat this year. When you're making the kind of money Dan is making, its all about how long you can hang in. His goal is to string this out as long as possible. If this gets him 2022, that another $7.6M in the bank.

DMVGator

Aug 15, 2018
@Brett_McMurphy: Florida defensive coordinator Todd Grantham & OL coach John Hevesy have been fired, source told @ActionNetworkHQ. 1st reported by @BruceFeldmanCFB
Heavyset was fired?
Strickland testing the water to see if a few token firings will placate the masses.
The idiots in the fanbase are eating it up, so probably unfortunately.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I just spit up my 10th beer celebrating the Jaguars win today when I saw SEVERAL news outlets in their headlines claiming "Mullen Makes Staff Changes." Mullen hasn't done a damn thing. Guaranteed he told it was either a staff house cleaning or him. The tires tracks on Grantham's and Hevesy's backs weren't even an after thought to Mullen once he quickly shifted into his circle the wagons mode. I predict if he loses to either Mizzou or FSU he's gone. And we ARE going to lose to one of those. [In my best Baretta voice] "And you can take that to the bank."

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
They always cut the low hanging fruit first. Gives them a chance to see if it makes a dent in the masses.

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
Gator country is also reporting the firings!

November 7, 2021

Defensive coordinator Todd Grantham and offensive line coach John Hevesy are no longer with the Gators program, sources told Fox Sports’ Bruce Feldman.

It is believed that either secondary coach Wesley McGriff or special assistant Paul Pasqualoni will serve as the defensive play-caller for the remainder of the season, while graduate assistant Michael Sollenne will serve as the interim offensive line coach.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, you got me there big fella. I don’t watch the games, just do Google searches. I’m sure we will smoke Utah next year regardless who the coach is.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
And just when the Ath. Dept. morons will be beating their chests in the spring having forced these moves, when they realize that we have had to hire the Defensive coach of Columbia High's Junior Varsity team to be our next DC and the offensive coach of the Westside Park Junior Flag Football League in Gainesburger as our O-Line Coach, they will then realize that no one who can actually get a real job coaching football wants to work with Cousin Eddie. Maybe then the Bells and Whistles will go off.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ok….firings have started….Now who do we get? And have any of you hiding behind your comments ever even play collegiate football or pro? I’m guessing very few
I get what you are saying. Without changes at the top top we will likely be the same or somewhat similar. My answer anybody that does not get millions to perform this poorly.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe Stricknine thinks this takes some heat off until the big ax falls? This is tricky. You going to suddenly bring in a new can't miss head coach this time of year. I donno. Tough situation and Sttricknine owns it. Mulls might have quit too after being told what to do EXCEPT he wants his payout. Color me blind but I just don't see him here next year.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Please tell me that you are being facetious. You could call it as you are dropping a deuce during the games from the comforts of your own shytter and I guarantee the defense will be better that having Joe Lee Dunn jr. trying to get them lined up in the Wrong place 4 seconds after the snap of the ball.

Well yeah, everybody is so damn serious tonight. LOL

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You going to suddenly bring in a new can't miss head coach this time of year. .
This time of year?

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

yeah I think your prediction that we're still going to have to deal with the rest of the staff at the end of the year is pretty safe..

:stress:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator