Great quote from Mac

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You obviously don't know me as well as you think. I'm the poster child deplorable.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I heard that. That is very good news. It was a lousy call anyway, ejecting him that is.
Yeah, the ref that made that bs call should be out next week. They had a camera to review it. I realize they needed to get the game back under control, but they could have done that by chewing asses while they were waiting on the camera review..... and also managed to get the damn call right, not that we needed to risk Ivie or any other players to additional plays or potential injuries anyway.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mehhhh. I don't even think I would have thrown a flag on the play. It looked less intentional to me than when the Tinerc player purposefully threw himself onto Driskel's legs.

However, I have the benefit of seeing it several times in slow motion. Mac didn't.
You sick basterd

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well Ron Zook stuck up for his players at a frat house so I guess he was being a good leader too.

You seem to be one of the few on here that seems to think it was justified and want to go to the mat with your orange and blue goggles on. I really don't have an issue with what anybody else in this thread said. I get Macs frustration that now we may be faced with the same ****ty situation as last year. But what he did was over the top and unjustified. Period. He didn't do it to fire up his players. He did it because he was angry and lost control of himself.
Mac had every right to raise hell with unt. We pay them good money to come in for an ass whooping. Not to come in and take shots at our starting qb's knees.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Well McElwain's grandstand is probably what got Ivey kicked out. We have just come off of a head coach who could not maintain his poise. We don't need another.
Did you really compare that situation to chump?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LDR looked injured early on. Most throws were short. I remember seeing a shot of his face where he appeared to be wincing .
I forgot about that. And the commentators mentioned he was holding his arm.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Yes, that's exactly the same :facepalm:
Of course it was. Except what Mac did was for the world to see. I could care less either way. Coaches have their idiosyncrasies and some cannot control their emotions perfectly (visors come to mind). I dont want a coach that acts differently for people. I want the real deal. I remember once a fan (older lady I think) told SOS he embarrassing us with his antics. He tried but finally said ffff that. He had to be himself. Dont we all

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.