Grier immediately eligible

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Treon won a lot of games under Muschamp and looked fine.
:britney:

Dude, Harris is terrible. He was terrible under Chump, and he was terrible under Mac. No one was fixing that train wreck.

He looked fine? :rotfl:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Okay grammer boy. You said they will. I still ask based on who. And you still haven't supported it.
Grier was a hit/miss because it doesn't support your argument.
I don't think I can take anyone serious that thinks Treon had any business playing QB.
I just gave you stats that should AA played better. And he was the only QB with previous stats to compare. Again, the only thing wrong with LDR was arm strength.
It's just my opinion threat based on what I've seen and my experience playing the game.

If you pumpers want to think the QB whisperer knows what he's doing that's certainly your right. But 3rd year in what's the biggest question mark about this team?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's just my opinion threat based on what I've seen and my experience playing the game.

If you pumpers want to think the QB whisperer knows what he's doing that's certainly your right. But 3rd year in what's the biggest question mark about this team?
Coaching staff.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

I'm neither a pumper nor someone who has called Mac a "quarterback whisperer". I have lots of questions about this team. They'll be answered this season.

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Has he made any QB at Florida better? TWe watched him make Treon worse every week. LDR steadily got worse last year. Did Applebee's get any better? 2 years with Franks and Trask and he can't even make them usable. So he's still trying to import QB's coached up by somebody else.

So Treon behind 4 NFL draft picks at OL, had a 49.6% completition percentage under Muschamp/Roper. Treon behind an 5 guys who shouldn't be starting in the SEC had a 50.6% completition percentage under Butters/Nuttlicker. But he was so much better under Muschamp?

he had two loses under Muschamp South Carolina (which got Chump fired) and FSU. He had four loses with Butters LSU (which he didn't play the year before because of "rape" charges), FSU, Alabama (who he didn't play the year before because of Muschamp), and Michigan.

I don't think that Butters has shown to be the answer, but this argument is poorly supported.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So Treon behind 4 NFL draft picks at OL, had a 49.6% completition percentage under Muschamp/Roper. Treon behind an 5 guys who shouldn't be starting in the SEC had a 50.6% completition percentage under Butters/Nuttlicker. But he was so much better under Muschamp?

he had two loses under Muschamp South Carolina (which got Chump fired) and FSU. He had four loses with Butters LSU (which he didn't play the year before because of "rape" charges), FSU, Alabama (who he didn't play the year before because of Muschamp), and Michigan.

I don't think that Butters has shown to be the answer, but this argument is poorly supported.
TAG is a noob to the dumper game...you're gonna have to give him a little time to find his groove :lol:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well spill the beans, what all did he say about them?
Notwalkingwaffles+used+roll+picture+notwalkingwaffles+rolled+image+this+isn+t+_5bc293c580eb8e2e911d77511ed016b7.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of posters here will get "extensions" if we land Fields.

... or they'll be shrinkage among us sunshiners, but if "Butters" doesn't get Fields there will be glandiose tumescence in the "I told you so" shafts of the "Mac will never be it" hinterlanders.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
... or they'll be shrinkage among us sunshiners, but if "Butters" doesn't get Fields there will be glandiose tumescence in the "I told you so" shafts of the "Mac will never be it" hinterlanders.

Will Fields have it in his heart?

"I will never beg someone to do anything," McElwain said of his meeting with Grier. "You've got to have it in your heart. To be successful at anything in life, it's got to be a passion, OK.

"And sometimes in life, we all maybe look for, you know, sure things … guarantees. There are no guarantees."

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Will Fields have it in his heart?

"I will never beg someone to do anything," McElwain said of his meeting with Grier. "You've got to have it in your heart. To be successful at anything in life, it's got to be a passion, OK.

"And sometimes in life, we all maybe look for, you know, sure things … guarantees. There are no guarantees."

If Fields doesn't, he doesn't... but Butters needs to find someone.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
FB Program's
I'm neither a pumper nor someone who has called Mac a "quarterback whisperer". I have lots of questions about this team. They'll be answered this season.

Threat approaches the "place" of our Gator team with highest accuracy. Sum of us can be 'pumpish' because our Gators and our HC need "cheering on". Still, the supported last few posts on both ends of the see-saw are what makes GatChat the tops.

I think I'm in line with Threat when I say, "Mac is an HC in-progress". Yes, he's being held back (retarded) by the "OC of supreme incompetence". That's where Mac's progress is damned up err damped down?

What is playing out before all eyes is the foresightfulness of The University of Florida's sucessful operational status in the "real-world" of how to treat your present HC. To portray the answer to the "essence-question" that reflects & echoes throughout the community of potential HC targets = "Will UF give me enough time to complete my "plan to excellence" such that inevitable potholes like "wrong-hires", pot-addicts, drunk-sex star-players, etc. etc. can be rectified?". Mac is extremely loyal - a good trait his players do feel, and recruits will come to recognize. Still, Mac had better get a much better Offense-planner OC because the negative recruiters will surely point out our 100 O-rankings to the 4&5*s we want & need.

I say that we'll bring on the real jump in improvement this 2017 season. Mac's only had 2 seasons = in which he has placed UF twice at the "best-unexpected" outcome, the coming out party in Atlanta. The East will grow stronger and "Thanks Mac" for putting UF at the top of that growth.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just to re-point out: UF's plea to the NCAA to just make the suspension 'til the end of the season
(6 games) was strickly denied. Now at WVU Grier plays after a 6-game suspension.?? NCAA looks anti-UF !

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TAG is a noob to the dumper game...you're gonna have to give him a little time to find his groove :lol:
Not true. Tags always been with us. And we prefer to be called "haters". Not dumpers.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just to re-point out: UF's plea to the NCAA to just make the suspension 'til the end of the season
(6 games) was strickly denied. Now at WVU Grier plays after a 6-game suspension.?? NCAA looks anti-UF !

Mac must not have a lot of pull with the NCAA. That coach at WV has been saying for months he was pretty sure Grier would be cleared to play by the start of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.