Grier immediately eligible

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Who doesn't think Grier will be at the Heisman ceremony? He's going to have pinball-machine numbers.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
My favorite line from the mac apologists is "of course he'll throw for 4000 yards, its the big12". Name one qb on our roster that would throw for 4000 in the big12? Our dipshcit coach ran him off for a guy who struggled to put 100 yards against north Texas.

Keep living in that alternative reality where he ran him off. There is no objective evidence that shows that. And he is totally to blame for his situation, not to mention if he is eligible immediately perhaps some Gator fan should sue the NCAA.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It amazes me that people actually blame McEwain for Grier choosing to take a non approved supplement and choosing to transfer.

It does not amaze me that the NCAA changes rules and decisions!

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Who doesn't think Grier will be at the Heisman ceremony? He's going to have pinball-machine numbers.

I have my questions, will they win games? If not Heisman will not be that easy, and are they having a support system for it?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Keep living in that alternative reality where he ran him off. There is no objective evidence that shows that. And he is totally to blame for his situation, not to mention if he is eligible immediately perhaps some Gator fan should sue the NCAA.
Pretty well documented Mac ran him off.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Holgerson is dirty, so Grier will fit in nicely. Hopefully the Hokies snap his leg in the opener and this topic dies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It amazes me that people actually blame McEwain for Grier choosing to take a non approved supplement and choosing to transfer.

It does not amaze me that the NCAA changes rules and decisions!
Did mac dispute telling grier he should probably transfer? More evidence towards mac running him off than grier transferring on his own. Nobody's blaming mac for griers suspension. We're blaming him for not keeping him around.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

In that offense, the last couple of years they have jabornies putting up pinball numbers, now add a guy with talent.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Mac had little to nothing to do with Grier being a screw up or for him leaving. I think he is a good QB and I wish none of it happened but now who gives a flying fvkk. He is no longer a gator and I could care less. Fvkk Grier and the horse he rode in on. He fvkked gator nation over and some of you act like he is a saint and had no blame. Hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator