Grier tells his story (w/ Matt Hayes)

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yep definitely makes him look entitled. Gets it from his dad probably. As far as last year I think FSU was the only loss that might have been a win possibly if he stayed.
Lsu?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yep definitely makes him look entitled. Gets it from his dad probably. As far as last year I think FSU was the only loss that might have been a win possibly if he stayed.

Alabama? LSU?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE="Gators79, post:
drrr drrr I'm Will Grier the Quarter Back and don't know what I'm taking......Grier was sitting on his Dad's lap during the interview QUOTE]

He should have been accompanied by an adult.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We were close enough in the LSU game that having an actual QB could have made a difference.

The question is how would have LSU changed their game plan if it was Grier and not Treon. I think they were as surprised as we were that he came out playing as well as he did, but if they knew they had to defend the pass from the start would it have been a different game.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The question is how would have LSU changed their game plan if it was Grier and not Treon. I think they were as surprised as we were that he came out playing as well as he did, but if they knew they had to defend the pass from the start would it have been a different game.
I think you're reaching pretty significantly here dougie. This logic could almost be used to argue that we should play the crummier of the 2 qb's, because playing the better one will make the defense better too.

You still my road dawg tho :fistbump:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think you're reaching pretty significantly here dougie. This logic could almost be used to argue that we should play the crummier of the 2 qb's, because playing the better one will make the defense better too.

You still my road dawg tho :fistbump:

No, just that LSU was obviously attemting to stop the run because Treon. I think we were all surprised we came out the way we did at LSU. If we had Grier LSU DC would have schemed against the pass, because we would have a passer. Treon threw the ball 32 times, with Grier that number would have made sense. By comparison LSU loaded up on the run, and we averaged 1.8 yards per carry as a team.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
5uy.gif
This needs to be an emote.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
After reading that article although a great talent we are better off. UF has enough drama as it is without having WG. Yep he made a mistake, a huge one. And stating that UF/Mac didn't support him.......sheesh. He made a huge mistake and you have to pay the price. You don't get special treatment and you definitely don't get guarantees. Do the crime, gotta do the time. Tweeting, Daddy, whining is not going to get you out of it. His actions somewhat deserved the response he got from UF/Mac. It's called tough love, something he probably doesn't or has not ever gotten. Holgerson will stroke his ego plenty at WVU.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
You have to wonder how the Griers will handle things once Dana is busted for running his coke/ecstasy ring.

dana-holgorsen1.jpg

It's amazing that guy is still a head coach at a P5 school. He's done a solid job for what he has to work with at WVU. However, he's a known drunk w/ a gambling problem! Sarkisian didn't last 3 years at USC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator