Grier transfers to WVU

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Considering there are recruits who mention Tebow as a reason they followed UF, I think "entire generation" is more than a stretch.

But I understand your frustration... And yet I think the "eat a snickers" comment was applicable.

But who would spring for that many Snickers?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
It may be heading to the point where the University has to decide if it is a University with a Football Program attached or a Football Program with a University attached. I think Miami decided that they are a University with a football program attached. F$U has always been a football program with a University attached - well at least since they went coed.

Miami didn't decide that. They got caught cheating and paid for it. Their program hasn't been the same since, much to the dismay of gangster hood rat wannabes everywhere.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Miami didn't decide that. They got caught cheating and paid for it. Their program hasn't been the same since, much to the dismay of gangster hood rat wannabes everywhere.
It wasn't the penalties from their cheating that has killed their program....A woman named Shalayla killed it before the whole Shapiro scandal.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They still have the Raiders

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Muck Fiami.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It wasn't the penalties from their cheating that has killed their program....A woman named Shalayla killed it before the whole Shapiro scandal.
True perhaps but Shamalamadingdong didn't help the situation at all. It's kinda like letting a Muschamp in your program to just further bury it.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Read in an article a while back that Grier was waiting until after all the Spring Practices to make a decision.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
"Does this illegally obtained $50,000 check make me look fat?"

6a00d83451b26169e2015434af7202970c-pi

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Seriously, friend, I've never heard that. Not once.

Have to go with CG and alcoholica - heard it enough to be fact. Not like Moses leading others to the promised land, but enough were inspired by him to include him in their list of guys they looked up to. That and $2.25 will get you a cup of coffee from Dunkin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.