t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n191540 said:
Yes you did.

"Treon is pretty smooth. And he brings something to the table we haven't seen in a long time and that's the ability to complete a pass down field"

:lies:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
NavetG8r;n191532 said:
^^This! I get the feeling everybody is starting over with a clean slate and Big Mac will decide who fits his idea of how the new offense should run.

I agree also. We have some talent on offense we just don't know how much because the old staff did not know how to use it, how to develop it or whom should and should not be playing altogether. Tell me one player other than possibly Robinson who got progressively better over the last 3 or 4 years offensively? The correct response would be that some got worse, some stayed about the same and some never got the chance.....

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This isn't over gator fever! Pay back is coming!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n191850 said:
Harris will set things straight in Spring practice.
I look forward to it

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
According to Goldkamp Grier is stepping up as a leader and organizing player-run workouts. He has also tightened up his delivery. Treon is less involved in player-run workouts. Not a good sign for Harris if he intends to keep his job.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
8802Gator;n192792 said:
According to Goldkamp Grier is stepping up as a leader and organizing player-run workouts. He has also tightened up his delivery. Treon is less involved in player-run workouts. Not a good sign for Harris if he intends to keep his job.

I would love to see both of them playing at a very high level and both sticking around so we dont have to stress so much. Can we have our cake and eat it too? Probably not but I can still hope.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator;n192792 said:
It would be pretty odd if our 4th string slot receiver started organizing work outs

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n192920 said:
It would be pretty odd if our 4th string slot receiver started organizing work outs

Swing and a miss. Try again T.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n192828 said:
I would love to see both of them playing at a very high level and both sticking around so we dont have to stress so much. Can we have our cake and eat it too? Probably not but I can still hope.
I think they can both be serviceable, but Grier is where the real potential lies. Treon has a beautiful deep ball, and is very slippery in space, but his short and intermediate throws need a lot of work. Grier is the better arm talent, is very athletic when he needs to be, and seems to be taking a leadership role on the team.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just remember, we will be watching to see if Mac's Offensive schemes set us on fire and watching to see Greir's
passing set our TEs & WRs on fire. Momentum just may fall in our lap ? Won't that be nice for our Defense ?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
rogdochar;n193196 said:
Just remember, we will be watching to see if Mac's Offensive schemes set us on fire and watching to see Greir's
passing set our TEs & WRs on fire. Momentum just may fall in our lap ? Won't that be nice for our Defense ?

yellchamp04.gif

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n190330 said:
Originally posted by Gator Fever View Post

I doubt it after watching Morningwood play previously.

t-gator;n190330 said:
I'd rather have morningwood in there than a 5'9" slot receiver who can't throw the ball 15 yards on a line

Gosh, you guys act like Pee On Harris and Fill Rear are going to be the next Tim Teabag and Steve Spermier. Ho Ho Ho!

Does anybody else think these stupid nicknames some posters give our OWN players should just automatically go into another forum set-up exclusively for stupid nicknames and the people who love to use them?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Morningwood is pretty funny. Besides, no one knows how to spell his real name.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n193718 said:
Gosh, you guys act like Pee On Harris and Fill Rear are going to be the next Tim Teabag and Steve Spermier. Ho Ho Ho!

Does anybody else think these stupid nicknames some posters give our OWN players should just automatically go into another forum set-up exclusively for stupid nicknames and the people who love to use them?

Apparently you do not enjoy Morningwood. Don't disrespect him, he is always ready to go especially for early games. He is hard to tackle and takes a few minutes to go down.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n193865 said:
Morningwood is pretty funny. Besides, no one knows how to spell his real name.

In fairness, "Fill Rear" and "Steve Spermier" are pretty funny too.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n193882 said:

Is "Fill Rear" a reference to that Sanchez "butt fumble" ?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n193882 said:
I need to grow up. I thought that was funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.