GSMB shut down AGAIN due to "disruptive posters".....and revived AGAIN

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't even think he has that kind of nerve.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Huh. They shut it down. I guess there is a limit for how many times you can post tubgirl without repercussions.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I imagine Lawrence of Florida finally crossed one line too many.
No, the webpage needed service and no one at The Sun wanted to do it or pay to do it. It was NEVER about disruptive posters and all a out them being too busy going bankrupt to care.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Huh. They shut it down. I guess there is a limit for how many times you can post tubgirl without repercussions.
I guess you're forced over here, eh Zaius? Never could figure out why you preferred that other board.

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I posted there about as much as I do here. Which is to say, rarely.

For some reason my workplace blocks any URL with "chat" in it, so this place gets blocked. Sometimes I proxy in or use my phone.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I posted there about as much as I do here. Which is to say, rarely.

For some reason my workplace blocks any URL with "chat" in it, so this place gets blocked. Sometimes I proxy in or use my phone.

Give us your work address. We'll have Brad e-mail your boss with our "freedom of screech" demands.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
They really don't want a forum, to controversial (to them) and they are lazy

Without the forum to read topics and memeber insights, however will Dooley and that other guy (forgot his name already) get their 'insider tips' and article materials?

One could hope this is one more nail in the coffin for Doofus' career.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What if we create a sub forum here just for LOF and Alvin? Let them have their own room with only one thread in it. No posting privileges anywhere else on the site. Just that one thread in that one sub forum.

Every couple weeks or so we could peek in to see if they've killed each other yet.

Alex.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
What if we create a subhuman forum here just for LOF and Alvin? Let them have their own room with only one thread in it. No posting privileges anywhere else on the site. Just that one thread in that one subhuman forum.

Every couple weeks or so we could peek in to see if they've killed each other yet.

Alex.

FIFY

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Saw "squadron" thought Air Force. Growing up an AF brat everything was squadrons.
Not surprised Wikipedia has it screwed up.
Squadron isn't unique to AF although they have the most units assigned that moniker. Squadron originated within Army ranks and still exists today.

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
What if we create a sub forum here just for LOF and Alvin? Let them have their own room with only one thread in it. No posting privileges anywhere else on the site. Just that one thread in that one sub forum.

Alex.

I'm sure there are ways to make their posts hidden from everyone but themselves. I say, let'em in and put them on the ol' global ignore. When they realize that no one is responding to them, they're going to start sending angry PMs to ox, which he can then publish for our delight and amusement.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015

Alex.
LoF only has one topic anyway. No matter what the subject of the thread his posts are always directed at denigrating the UAA. One of the must have raped his dog at some point..(Can't imagine him having a wife/girlfriend!)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.