Harbaugh on Cowherd with a painfully awkward interview...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I can't wait for the head games to begin between Meyer and Harbaugh....Oh, and I can't wait until Harbaugh kicks Meyer's ass, whether it's on the field or on the field after the game.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like he wasn't feeling too well, been drinking too much Great Lakes water.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I know he can recruit, but I have to wonder how he is going to get kids when he goes on a national radio talk show and sounds like that. I don't think Urban is scared of him at all... and honestly... as much as I dislike Urban for the way he left UF, I think after last year he is pretty much neck and neck with Saban for top coach in the game.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
ATXGator;n241891 said:
I know he can recruit, but I have to wonder how he is going to get kids when he goes on a national radio talk show and sounds like that. I don't think Urban is scared of him at all... and honestly... as much as I dislike Urban for the way he left UF, I think after last year he is pretty much neck and neck with Saban for top coach in the game.

I don't think Urban could take a west coast version of Vanderbilt and turn them into a top 5 team that plays power football. Urban can only win with a loaded roster and last year was a very down year in CFB.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;241902 said:
I don't think Urban could take a west coast version of Vanderbilt and turn them into a top 5 team that plays power football. Urban can only win with a loaded roster and last year was a very down year in CFB.

His win – loss record is 142-26. Roster doesn't matter. He's winning at a 93% clip at Ohio State. It really, really, really, really sucks that we lost him.

[video]http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/coaches/urban-meyer-1.html[/video]

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n241902 said:

:butthurt:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GatorJ;n241905 said:
His win – loss record is 142-26. Roster doesn't matter. He's winning at a 93% clip at Ohio State. It really, really, really, really sucks that we lost him.

[video]http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/coaches/urban-meyer-1.html[/video]

My cat could win at a 93% rate in the Big Ten if he had the most talented roster.....He left here when he realized Saban could out recruit him. If he had stayed I honestly don't believe we would have been any better than we were in 2010....unless he stumbled into another TT...and I haven't seen anymore of those lately.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n241913 said:
My cat could win at a 93% rate in the Big Ten if he had the most talented roster.....He left here when he realized Saban could out recruit him. If he had stayed I honestly don't believe we would have been any better than we were in 2010....unless he stumbled into another TT...and I haven't seen anymore of those lately.

I believe there is a crack in your helmet.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Well he did house Alabama with his 3rd string quarterback, and did the same to Oregon.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Wow. Insanity. I understand not liking him, but the guy is a phenomenal coach. Kinda like Belichick.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
oxrageous;n241927 said:
Wow. Insanity. I understand not liking him, but the guy is a phenomenal coach. Kinda like Belichick.
He's a great coach but very oddly he became a really bad coach when he left UF. That's the part that is always ignored by his loyal fans. It's not like everyone had sour grapes because he had us on the top of the college football world an inexplicably abandoned us. He let the program collapse to **** and took the money and ran.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
lagator;n241939 said:
He let the program collapse to **** and took the money and ran.

You can't blame Meyer for WM being hired.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n241902 said:

Urban would win anywhere. He's just that good of a coach. Now on the inside? Black as tar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.