Harbaugh on Cowherd with a painfully awkward interview...

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So is this thread about Harbaugh or Creyer?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n242051 said:
Can you provide proof of my fail because as far as I can see I have presented only facts...

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....saying Meyer is lucky is a fact?

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....sure. EPIC FAILURE.

Will Muschamp

Orange and blue!
Jul 1, 2015
oxrageous;n242034 said:
No, but he would have averaged one hell of a lot more than 8 wins a season over those 4 years.

It was the injuries, BOOM!

Quick, someone get Jeremy on the phone so I can sign that extension.

:haters:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm looking forward to actually getting some new posters instead of spammers and alias's. I'm going to start advertising like a fool starting in August.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
T REX;n242089 said:
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....saying Meyer is lucky is a fact?

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....sure. EPIC FAILURE.

Yes, he was lucky to coach Alex Smith in a very weak conference where it was easy to pile up wins. Yes he was lucky that the President of that school ended up at UF...where the former coach stockpiled talent before he was fired. Yes he was lucky to start off at UF when 2 of it's 3 biggest rivals,UT and FSU were starting to suck balls for his entire tenure, and the 3rd rival, UGA is stuck with a mediocre coach. Yes he was lucky to get a 2 year head start on the coach and program that would eventually make him crap his pants and quit. Yes he was lucky to land TT to run an offense that was new to the conference and make it work for 3 or 4 years before most teams in the conference figured it out(see 2010).
As for his tenure at OSU see above.....rinse and repeat. Oh and the fact is he has never left a program with better players than the ones he had when he arrived.Facts can be your friend.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n242064 said:
So is this thread about Harbaugh or Creyer?
Such a Wobble post.

If you do that, what's he supposed to do?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n242116 said:
Yes, he was lucky to coach
Please stop. It's at the point of being painful.

Stomping the **** out of Oreygone and Bammer is one of the best coaching jobs, ever.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n242116 said:
Yes, he was lucky to coach Alex Smith in a very weak conference where it was easy to pile up wins. Yes he was lucky that the President of that school ended up at UF...where the former coach stockpiled talent before he was fired. Yes he was lucky to start off at UF when 2 of it's 3 biggest rivals,UT and FSU were starting to suck balls for his entire tenure, and the 3rd rival, UGA is stuck with a mediocre coach. Yes he was lucky to get a 2 year head start on the coach and program that would eventually make him crap his pants and quit. Yes he was lucky to land TT to run an offense that was new to the conference and make it work for 3 or 4 years before most teams in the conference figured it out(see 2010).
As for his tenure at OSU see above.....rinse and repeat. Oh and the fact is he has never left a program with better players than the ones he had when he arrived.Facts can be your friend.

What's funnier than your post is that you are SERIOUS. He must be made of rabbits feet. I'm not a Meyer fan....ask anyone...but to call him lucky is pure stupidity. At what point is it no longer luck? Don't bother responding...you've done enough to your rep for one night.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n242134 said:
Such a Wobble post.

If you do that, what's he supposed to do?

Maybe he'll go away....

Plus usually Ox is all over a keeping a thread on topic when it drifts to bashing or speaking negatively of his love Urbs.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That like ratio is going through the roof, SQ.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Soooooo......does Harbaugh have Asberger's?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I doubt seriously that Harbaugh even wanted to do this interview with Cowpile. Probably set up by someone else and Harbaugh was just trying to endure the idiotic questions. He's a no BS type of guy.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Urbs can coach football. Urbs is a lying sack of **** for a human being. **** him. He'll have another Shelley-induced tummy ache in the next two years then take a year off then come back to ND, his other dream job. Harbaugh is a tool, but enough of a prick to make Shelley call 911 soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator