Harbaugh to Michigan - expected announcement on Tuesday

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n139969]

That doesn't necessarily mean they relate well with people or communicate well, both essential elements of successful coaching. I'm not saying Harbaugh doesn't possess either skill, but I beg anyone to watch this video and tell me they don't come away with the impression that he's a bit ... off. Maybe Harbaugh just needs some polish on his public speaking skills. You'd think by now he'd be more comfortable in front of a microphone and camera.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...introduced-michigan-wolverines-football-coach[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is though most great football coaches fall into the same category. Woody Hayes was an azzhole, so was Bo Schembeckler , Bear Bryant, Barry Switzer, SOS, Nick Saban, Joe Paterno, hell even Meyer was disliked by most people around the program when he was here and nationally most people thought he was an egotistical bastard. Now besides having a personality that makes you an azzhole to most people you also have to be so guarded with what you say publically that good coaches look this way during pressers all the time. That's why they hate doing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.