Hey keyboard coaches

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
My point is that Muschamp was worse than Butters. He's had to play without a good line or QB in his two years. Not saying he is the answer. He hasn't shown anything for us to believe that. But all of the Muschamp comparisons are for shyt
What the **** has he done better than chump?

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Those plays were scripted. After that, zip.

We've seen it in the past few games - the scripted plays in the 1st qtr show variety and have a good chance of picking up yardage. Then we go brain dead. So why don't we script the entire game? Have several scripts available for leading, trailing, etc. and keep both Nuss' and Mac's IQs from fvking up the offense. 30 seconds of watching a Mac presser and you realize this is a guy whose thought speed can be timed with a calendar.

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Those plays were scripted. After that, zip.
Like the Tennessee first half where, I said to myself "ok, this is the coaching I've been waiting for." Then the second half came.

But the calls in that first half were brilliant, then nothing. Not sure if coaching or execution in 2nd half. Then the first drive of FSU looked good, then nothing.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Got us to Atlanta twice and hasn't lost to a D2 school yet.
Muschamps 2012 team would beat the breaks off of this one. Anyhow,I'm sure we'll enjoy watching us play in Atlanta again.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
oh.. and anyone who thinks that our boosters are somehow more racist than the rednecks up in trailerbama.. I've got some property to sell you.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Not saying it's great, just that Muschamp couldn't handle it.

I don't disagree but it's not much to hang your hat on. We went from worrying about playing for national championships to being happy with scoring a td and winning the east....good god

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't disagree but it's not much to hang your hat on. We went from worrying about playing for national championships to being happy with scoring a td and winning the east....good god
It sucks, but not as bad as Muschamp...at least not yet

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Bang on Mac for doing a lousy job coaching and recruiting, but Grier's plight rests solely with Grier.

No doubt that Grier owns the PEDs. But it has been said that Mac didn't put much effort into keeping Grier because he felt he had Del Rio, and Mac certainly spoke highly of Del Rio. If this is true, then another indictment of Mac.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
It sucks, but not as bad as Muschamp...at least not yet

Does it really feel any better? Our offense is atrocious, our recruiting sucks (Chump did recruit well on defense), and because of recruiting our defense appears to be headed for a drop off. As a fan, doesn't feel any better.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
All I know is, like last year, I see a lot of people running wide open and the ball not getting to them.
Great drive with no reward. You kick a sure FG on the road against a rival 100% of the time to give your offense a feel good or momentum if you will. I've never seen a coach be less aware of maintaining momentum then this guy we have. Laugh all you want but having even a little success as a player is infectious and can carry a team to victory....Our staff is very out of touch with this concept.
You can never win these as a coach until you win these little battles. Urban Meyer made the dumbest decision ever to fake a punt from inside his own 20 in the SEC championship game but… It worked, he is a genius. We miss the first down on that fake punt we lose the SEC game we don't go to the championship urban Meyer is a fraud.

if Mac makes that touchdown and sets the tone and we win that game he's a genius but now he missed it so he's just a retard. This is what I'm talking about you guys are awesome

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You can never win these as a coach until you win these little battles. Urban Meyer made the dumbest decision ever to fake a punt from inside his own 20 in the SEC championship game but… It worked, he is a genius. We miss the first down on that fake punt we lose the SEC game we don't go to the championship urban Meyer is a fraud.

if Mac makes that touchdown and sets the tone and we win that game he's a genius but now he missed it so he's just a retard. This is what I'm talking about you guys are awesome
Well your genius Mac is also about 0 for 28 this year in 4th and goal situations so there is that......but it was "purty cool" coming away with no points, don't ya think???

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
AA should have been an emergency backup to LDR and the freshmen, no more, no less. 3rd or 4th string.

Having him compete for the starting job was laughable. Almost as laughable as LDR (who is actually worse) winning the starting job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.