Hey keyboard coaches

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Criticizing playcalling is what keyboard coaches do. We had guys open downfield on a number of occasions last night and AA simply didn't see them. Blackledge commented 4-5 times how AA had a guy coming open downfield. Instead of allowing the route to develop, he got happy feet and dumped it off for a 1-2 yard gain. Nuss and staff did their job. They got guys open. They were stuck with a raw deal at QB They did their best to patch it up this year by bringing in LDR and AA. It didn't pan out. I don't blame them. Next year they will have their guy (Trask or Franks) in, then we will see.
They could have had the in this year but chose not to. I think Franks should have started against USCe to see what's up. I think Mac didn't play them on purpose he didn't want to expose that he hadn't progressed either as much as a coach should. He's a fraud and it's showing

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
You can never win these as a coach until you win these little battles. Urban Meyer made the dumbest decision ever to fake a punt from inside his own 20 in the SEC championship game but… It worked, he is a genius. We miss the first down on that fake punt we lose the SEC game we don't go to the championship urban Meyer is a fraud.

if Mac makes that touchdown and sets the tone and we win that game he's a genius but now he missed it so he's just a retard. This is what I'm talking about you guys are awesome
bruh we got inside the 10 yard line once all game, Urban had no trouble moving the ball offensively.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
"keyboard coaches" - perfect!
:lmao:

Our defense is what is decimated with injuries and they still played well enough to win with any inkling of offense and part of the reason the D is so banged up is because they spend about twice as long on the field as they should due to the complete ineptness of our O.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member

I still believe!!!! I think Yankeetown hit it best with his post...

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
What the **** has he done better than chump?
Try downfield passes, have open routes, sprinkled in some "trick" plays, beat LSU on the road, won the east back to back, recruit good WRs. Believe it or not those are good things. We still have a lot of work to do but for now I have to get back to bed Macs waking up. Good night boys.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Even when we win, we lose.

There seems to be plenty of room for blame in Gator Football these days but I think the bottom line is that Coaches are paid millions of dollars to fix problems and we are not getting value for our dollars spent.

Last one out, turn out the lights..

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dan Mullen...Dan Mullen...Dan Mullen
You really want a guy who in a good year finishes with a 60th to 80th in offense and who is just as pitiful of a recruiter as Butters? That's probably not exactly true. Mullett is hated in Florida, Butters is just viewed as a bland guy with no future.

Last edited:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll give the OP a like for having the balls to spit into the wind!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Try downfield passes, have open routes, sprinkled in some "trick" plays, beat LSU on the road, won the east back to back, recruit good WRs. Believe it or not those are good things. We still have a lot of work to do but for now I have to get back to bed Macs waking up. Good night boys.

"I trust the coaches!!!!"

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't disagree but it's not much to hang your hat on. We went from worrying about playing for national championships to being happy with scoring a td and winning the east....good god
There only a couple of people who are happy about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator