I am officially done!

Seanryan596

Nov 26, 2017
Wow. This board is ridiculous. Was invited over by someone on GC because I got banned for calling them out on stupid **** on their love fest with Mac. Now I come here and the board is full of drama queens.

You can't be this ridiculous? He already has a stud recruiting group here.

I think most of you think this, don't watch, or understand football. You do know that 9 wins at MIss State, verse a strong Aggies, Auburn, LSU, and a Bama dynasty is really impressive? That is easily a 12 win season with UF talent and playing in the far less demanding East.

We already know his offense works here, so thinking he won't score is beyond stupid. Do you need a reminder of his offenses here? Or a reminder of what happened after he left?

Guy isn't a home run hire, but any of you idiots clamoring for Taggart need to slap yourselves in the face and go sit outside for ten minutes and realize just how stupid you are. The same idiots pumping Tagg, say ignore his record he was at bad programs. Then say ignore Mullen's program, he has am average record. You can't be this idiotic and be a UF graduate. I honestly don't believe it. Most of the people typing this utter nonsense live in Starke with their mom's and work at Mcdonald's.

Get a grip. This is a good hire, and it's agreed across the board by every major commentator. There is a reason Mullen's name has been involved in every major college gig for the last four years. He is great.

You want proof you can't do crap at a program like Miss State.

See Saban at Michigan State

See Spurrier at USCe and Lou Holtz at USCe - Spurrier won the East, but with zero competition. If Mullen didn't have to face Saban, Miles, and Gus he probably has a few West titles as well.
See Bear Bryant at Aggies

No one turns a school as bad as Miss State into some magical contender. It doesn't happen in CFB anymore. Since 1990 every title winner has been a major program. If you don't understand this, you need to watch more football.

End of the day. Mullen is not a dumpster fire hire. You are being ridiculously over dramatic, and it's non sense. Sit back, relax, and see what happens.

We already look like we have a very strong recruiting group here. Also most likely bringing in a very good philosophy similar to Meyer's in S&C with Savage. Seider, Rumph, Skipper, Davis, Gonzalez. That may be the best recruiting staff besides Bama in the conference. So calm your freaking tits and stop acting like spoiled children. I was anti-Mac, but Mac proved himself incompetent at UF. Mullen has done nothing at UF but put together 4 of the best years in SEC history with his offense. Simple as that. Freaking ridiculous.

Durty's Toe

drunk AF
Sep 2, 2017
Yeah, your opinion, like yours or anybody elses matters at all. You dont get to decide who is and isnt a fan. Making crap up about ppl who simply say they arent interested in watching or donating anymore makes you look like a complete jackass, doubling down on it makes it even worse. But by all means, keep showing your true colors.

I'm done here.

That is gonna itch when it dries.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Winning cures just about everything in a bipolar fan base... it's been a decade of broken promises, build ups-let downs and flat out lies. If Mullen is altruistic on how he feels about Florida, reels in some top recruits and fields a team that looks like they practice, has an identity and scores points regularly... the frustrated and wayward will come running back home. Go Gators!

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I agree 100%. For the record, the term means "the frothy mixture of semen, lubricant and fecal matter that is the byproduct of anal sex." But I'm with you, the shortened version - "Jelly" - is much more respectful when describing Mullen's hiring.

Plus, people shouldn't say things like "the frothy mixture of semen, lubricant and fecal matter that is the byproduct of anal sex" on sports message boards.
Thank god ive never even contemplated this. I could have lived a full life being ignorant of it,

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wow. This board is ridiculous. Was invited over by someone on GC because I got banned for calling them out on stupid **** on their love fest with Mac. Now I come here and the board is full of drama queens.

I think most of you think this, don't watch, or understand football. You do know that 9 wins at MIss State, verse a strong Aggies, Auburn, LSU, and a Bama dynasty is really impressive? That is easily a 12 win season with UF talent and playing in the far less demanding East.

We already know his offense works here, so thinking he won't score is beyond stupid. Do you need a reminder of his offenses here? Or a reminder of what happened after he left?

Guy isn't a home run hire, but any of you idiots clamoring for Taggart need to slap yourselves in the face and go sit outside for ten minutes and realize just how stupid you are. The same idiots pumping Tagg, say ignore his record he was at bad programs. Then say ignore Mullen's program, he has am average record. You can't be this idiotic and be a UF graduate. I honestly don't believe it. Most of the people typing this utter nonsense live in Starke with their mom's and work at Mcdonald's.

Get a grip. This is a good hire, and it's agreed across the board by every major commentator. There is a reason Mullen's name has been involved in every major college gig for the last four years. He is great.

See Spurrier at USCe and Lou Holtz at USCe - Spurrier won the East, but with zero competition. If Mullen didn't have to face Saban, Miles, and Gus he probably has a few West titles as well.

No one turns a school as bad as Miss State into some magical contender. It doesn't happen in CFB anymore. Since 1990 every title winner has been a major program. If you don't understand this, you need to watch more football.

End of the day. Mullen is not a dumpster fire hire. You are being ridiculously over dramatic, and it's non sense. Sit back, relax, and see what happens.

We already look like we have a very strong recruiting group here. Also most likely bringing in a very good philosophy similar to Meyer's in S&C with Savage. Seider, Rumph, Skipper, Davis, Gonzalez. That may be the best recruiting staff besides Bama in the conference. So calm your freaking tits and stop acting like spoiled children. I was anti-Mac, but Mac proved himself incompetent at UF. Mullen has done nothing at UF but put together 4 of the best years in SEC history with his offense. Simple as that. Freaking ridiculous.

Eeeeeasy big fella. Take your own advice and calm your tits.

Last edited:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

:lol: Haha welcome to the board. If Mullen recruits players even half as well as he recruits new chatter posters he's gonna be great.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
... where does this essentially "everybody disliked him when he was here before.

Much drama in this thread.

Soap-opera-drama.gif

... she broke a mirror. I'd be careful crossing the street for the next 7 years.

do it without regret or remorse.
... an educated way to embrace the blessing of having The University of Florida in your blood.

Sit back, relax, and see what happens.

We already look like we have a very strong recruiting group here.
Also most likely bringing in a very good philosophy similar to Meyer's in S&C with Savage.
Mullen has done nothing at UF but put together 4 of the best years in SEC history with his offense.
Simple as that

Very well said Seanryan. Just that simple ... pre-tragedizing effects nothing outside the crumbling spirit it defects.
Is Mullen more inspired than ever ... I bet so. Bet Weurffel, Tebow, Spikes, Cooper, Nelson, et al come to stoke those fires for recreating a prominent & proud program. Put Emmitt in, Spurrier in. No pity-party there.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Hey Traz, no need for perfect over-explanation.(It quashes follow-up posters like me. ;))

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

You mean voicing my opinion on a message board...?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

elmo-tl_dr.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Certainly a good effort to make friends with a first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.