I got banned on the GSMB!

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I almost started a thread titled "When did this joint become VolSports.com? But I chickened out...

Why would you chicken out? The worst that could happen is that they ban you. What a devastating loss that would be.

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016
At least temporarily. Got this email today:

oxrageous, your account at Gatorsports Message Board has been temporarily suspended.Your account will not be functional until 10 February 2017 - 01:30 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expedite the unsuspension process.Community Address: http://forum.gatorsports.com/index.php

I had posted a couple of links to this board yesterday.

Discuss.
Good God, you let York know where we all went?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He already knows, and my sources indicate that he is highly butt hurt from his banning over here.

He brought it on himself with his incessant trolling. We don't mind rivals here at all, we just don't allow them to do nothing but troll. They need to add honest value or Ox throws them out with the trash.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
He brought it on himself with his incessant trolling. We don't mind rivals here at all, we just don't allow them to do nothing but troll. They need to add honest value or Ox throws them out with the trash.

Yes he greatly deserved it, and my source has him on ignore over there. He is a worthless poster, in fact less than worthless.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
How much longer will CaneThing pretend to be a Gator on that board? He sure praises FSU quite a bit.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Guess not but I was late giving up on GSMB
You don't really have to give up any other board, but I don't know what there is on gsmb to keep someone these days.

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016
You don't really have to give up any other board, but I don't know what there is on gsmb to keep someone these days.

Pretty much sums up the GSMB experience these days.

tumbleweed.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How much longer will CaneThing pretend to be a Gator on that board? He sure praises FSU quite a bit.
Why do you guys think that is CT? CT wasnt known for writing thkze voluminous diatribes.

Im not even sure CT is banned there. No reason to create new persona. Besides, he would HAVE TO PIMP Richt.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Why do you guys think that is CT? CT wasnt known for writing thkze voluminous diatribes.

Im not even sure CT is banned there. No reason to create new persona. Besides, he would HAVE TO PIMP Richt.
Nope. He was never banned. Slevin told me a while back that Cane Tard was going to disappear from GSMB to work out some issues in his life, or something like that.
BTW, Lawrence of Florida=CaneThing is having a meltdown over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator