I got banned on the GSMB!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
VolNMiami was a hilarious troll from the GSMB. Was never here.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Wasn't Orange, BleedsOrange? That guy would come talk trash and make bets all the way up until we beat Tennessee. Then he'd disappear until the next season.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Crane actually spends time over at Swamp Gas. For some reason, I believe Orange54 was banned here as destin don, who never revealed he was a Vol before getting banned.
I called out Orange several times on his old username on GSMB but the only response he gave me was I was a di**. I also believe he was stonevol and/or stonejr407 back in 09.

Can't forget Pinger, the FSU fan who was dubbed Little Ping Ping.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Having periodic panty raids and woo-hoo-ing across the campus as you leave the sorority house isn't all that productive.

But I'm all for not giving up after the Germans bomb pearl harbor. Carry on.

When we're* sober, and on double-secret probation, call me, and we can work out some better tactics.

EDIT
* by "We" I mean "Me", so carry on while go back and refill my drink

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Bingo. There are still hundreds if not thousands of lurkers over there. That's who I was shooting for.
So you've been recruiting members of GSMB over here for over 2 years and they finally decide to ban you? Just noticed they've been deleting posts and banning people recently.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So you've been recruiting members of GSMB over here for over 2 years and they finally decide to ban you? Just noticed they've been deleting posts and banning people recently.

Ya'll should have been over there during that stretch of 4 days where Ox was banning people left & right.
That's what alerted them.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Should I go there and post a link back to here, just for fun? Or I could make my user name "GatorChatter.com"...

Edit: I was able to register with the name "GatorChatter". This should be fun! :D

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Should I go there and post a link back to here, just for fun? Or I could make my user name "GatorChatter.com"...

Edit: I was able to register with the name "GatorChatter". This should be fun! :D

It will probably change your name to gator sports

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Any of you oxs uncle over there?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Wow! I just went over there to do some recon. There are more Vols on that site than Gators. Alvie, JHCrane and Orange are the predominate posters that start most of their threads. All Vols. Why don't they go to vol sites? I don't get it.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Wow! I just went over there to do some recon. There are more Vols on that site than Gators. Alvie, JHCrane and Orange are the predominate posters that start most of their threads. All Vols. Why don't they go to vol sites? I don't get it.

Likely they have all been banned on vol websites.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I went over to the sun site and couldn't even find the stupid thing. They did get a few clicks out of me while I hunted for it. I regret that.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
How far the Sun has fallen. Years ago on Sunday morning, I would drive five miles to a news stand who carried the Sun's paper. I lived out of town and the paper, with price mark ups, was expensive. My whole purpose was to get more details on Saturday's game. Now I have no interest in the Sun or their site at all.

None, whatsoever.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I almost started a thread titled "When did this joint become VolSports.com? But I chickened out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator