If Butters hadn't forced his way out, would he still be head coach?

Rtygators1

Sep 8, 2018
You really want to start a "what if" thread??? What if Will Grier never got busted for PEDs? How long could he have hidden his faults with a QB that talented or would he have just completely ruined the talent like he did with Frank's? Would he have won more games? More SECE championships?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
There's starting to gather some smoke that he is indeed on FSU's list.
You must be dying inside. Incredulous that we would let such a successful guy go. 3 out of 7 years as a HC he’s won his division. As Donk says, you are what your record says.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You must be dying inside. Incredulous that we would let such a successful guy go. 3 out of 7 years as a HC he’s won his division. As Donk says, you are what your record says.
No doubt, he's a national treasure.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
There's starting to gather some smoke that he is indeed on FSU's list.

He will Chump himself into another big job somewhere. Would love nothing more than there and here them chirp the same way cock fans did about this time it will different

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He will Chump himself into another big job somewhere. Would love nothing more than there and here them chirp the same way cock fans did about this time it will different
He's not getting another big-name job. NEVER. Will not happen.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
With any luck he'll take his record, sucker another SEC school and wipe them off the map.
"Another SEC school..."? Greatest turn around in Division 1 football, going from 1-11 to 8-4 and a MAC championship. Rumor has it that Ox and NV are out trying to get him hired back at UF. Should have had a couple of 7-6 seasons first. Then he would only been as good as Franklin. Lol.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
"Another SEC school..."? Greatest turn around in Division 1 football, going from 1-11 to 8-4 and a MAC championship. Rumor has it that Ox and NV are out trying to get him hired back at UF. Should have had a couple of 7-6 seasons first. Then he would only been as good as Franklin. Lol.
You've always been a deranged poster, but this line of nonsense is embarrassing, even for you.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
He's not getting another big-name job. NEVER. Will not happen.
This statement should be 100% dead on balls accurate, but the state of college football being what it is, if Butters wins a couple of MAC titles, I can just see some jackass of an AD giving him another opportunity. For anyone who doubts this is the current reality, I have two words for you: Will Muschamp.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
This statement should be 100% dead on balls accurate, but the state of college football being what it is, if Butters wins a couple of MAC titles, I can just see some jackass of an AD giving him another opportunity. For anyone who doubts this is the current reality, I have two words for you: Will Muschamp.
Maybe he’ll win the MAC this year and head to trailerhassee.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Will Muschamp is Vince Lombardi in comparison to Butters.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014

The media is already gushing about him and campaigning for him to be coach of the year. They will make excuses for him about not being a good fit, bad situation, bad fans, not giving enough time, etc.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The media is already gushing about him and campaigning for him to be coach of the year. They will make excuses for him about not being a good fit, bad situation, bad fans, not giving enough time, etc.
Most of the media is as worthless as he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator