If Butters stays, who’s your pick for OC?

gatyr

Oct 3, 2014
A few to consider:

Sterlin Gibert
Mike Yurcich
Johnathon Smith

Good list. I'd add Spavital at WVU to that list. Don't know if I'd want Smith, though. Pro-style. We haven't had much luck with pro-style lately. Boise offense. We tried that with Brent Pease.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Would not matter who it is. As long as Butters is a HC, expect ZERO attention to detail!!!!!
If Saban couldn't get Mcelnussbutter to open up their offense any, what makes you think a subordinate OC would.

Also, what makes you think anyone who is approaching established status would come here for what is 99% likely to be a job that ends in November at the latest? Only a fool.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Snoop Dogg. Guy started and oversaw a youth league for lots of years in LA so I am sure he has called some plays and maybe even some hookers as well. Now that he has been to Hogtown, that will satisfy all the morons who want someone with ties to UF. At the very least there would be some form of entertainment:thug:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'd love to see Seider take over play calling. I'm sure he learned a few things from his WVU stint.
Stint? AFAIK he has never been anywhere else.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Good list. I'd add Spavital at WVU to that list.

I wish I could find a guy with more of a link to Florida or the south, but since the SEC staffs are so bad right now I could not see one to add. Your UWVa guy might be the one.

BigClawsBrother

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2017
Snoop Dogg. Guy started and oversaw a youth league for lots of years in LA so I am sure he has called some plays and maybe even some hookers as well. Now that he has been to Hogtown, that will satisfy all the morons who want someone with ties to UF. At the very least there would be some form of entertainment:thug:

I like this pick. Very well thought out and a true credit to this board.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
If Butters stays much longer I'll stab myself in the head with an ice pick so I'll pass.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
If it was up 2 me i'm making one call to Brohm at Purdue. I'm also dropping 1.5 mill on the table so he can't refuse! However...if Mac is who i think he is his ego won't let him change and we'll probably end up with Napier...then run the exact f*cking trash ass offense we've been running :lol:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
If it was up 2 me i'm making one call to Brohm at Purdue. I'm also dropping 1.5 mill on the table so he can't refuse! However...if Mac is who i think he is his ego won't let him change and we'll probably end up with Napier...then run the exact f*cking trash ass offense we've been running :lol:

Might be time for little bro to get out from under big brother's wings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator