If Butters stays, who’s your pick for OC?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This idea that this isn't Mac's offense is retarded. Mac's will be gone before December. **** playing this game

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Was already hesitant about the premise of this thread...then saw some of the suggestions...

Laurence-Fishburne.gif

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mac moving on is a prerequisite for any Nuss termination notice. I know the talent discrepancy and development is touchy feel real, got it. My concern is the slow introduction of that can't win the big games monkey we all should remember as part of the wait 'till next year history. It took SOS to finally destroy that monkey that always kept us out of SECCGs, national limelight and wiped that grin off our mortal enemy faces. M3 just road that "winner culture" out a few more years. To me, that's big. Half the problem of those talent Dickey, Pell, Hall days was getting over the mental hump you CAN BEAT them dawgs, noles, canes, hillbillies and tide regularly. Teams worried about us coming to town instead of snickering. I know we need to build the talent pool, but we keep the Mac-types around, I think we lose the season mojo and swagger SOS and M3 worked their tails off for us. That can add a few seasons of disappointment- rebuilding the "winners" mindset. Mac does not lead, doesn't want to personally be the best in the coaching ranks (our ears and eyes don't deceive us). Mac isn't insulted or embarrassed when he loses. He doesn't appear to take it personally. And so, your football team becomes a snowflake. It's a bummer no doubt. We're chillin in the stat cellar. I'm in the new hire camp.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Doesn't matter... he sucks. Do what needs to be done eventually but do it now and fire him.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
That would set up the possibility that Kerwin could step in as interim-HC or HC when Mac departs. No dispirited Gator teams with KB. Does more with less; how different is that?
That's why it won't happen, Mac won't hire Bell for the same reason Muschamp didn't, he doesn't want his replacement on staff.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Fire Fatazz. Actually, fire Nusschump today, give Fatazz the next two months to prove he can call the fvkking plays himself is the backup.
Thread title is "If Butters stays, who's your pick for OC?" Find some balls and make a suggestion.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No one. If Butters stays after going 4-7 to 6-5 then he should call his own plays. Anyone available (ie currently unemployed) for a Jan-Nov gig isnt worth a contract.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No one. If Butters stays after going 4-7 to 6-5 then he should call his own plays. Anyone available (ie currently unemployed) for a Jan-Nov gig isnt worth a contract.

Apparently he's not too busy doing anything else during the game.:dunno:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not to be churlish, but who the f**k cares? As if the OC is our main problem. And as if any OC worth a crap would consider coming to work for a coach who answers to Dead Man Walking. These kinds of threads are foolish and a waste of bandwidth.

But thank you for giving me the opportunity to vent......and to finally get to use "churlish" in a sentence.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

... well, then Mac could get a participation trophy.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Now im pissed because i don't know what churlish means

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Just throwing out a suggestion, but what about that Nussmeier guy? He coached under Saban so he is a can't miss. I say open up the checkbook and let him pick the number.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014

The Donkey is on to something. Heehaw conned Fooley into believing he was some sort of offensive guru, prove it. Spurrier called his own plays. Heck Dumbo Fisher calls plays, why not the qb whisperer? Not like he’s doing anything else on the sideline.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just throwing out a suggestion, but what about that Nussmeier guy? He coached under Saban so he is a can't miss. I say open up the checkbook and let him pick the number.
Stricklin?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’d love to get him as HC I think he could do big things here and he’s obviously got a good offense in New England.

He was offered three NFL jobs last year according to reports, he will have his pick of jobs again this offseason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator