Interesting facts about winning percentages

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Euro, you're the voice of reason. My opinion is 8-4 should be rock bottom for UF. We basically have at least 4 cupcakes on our schedule each year, which means a decent coach would need to go 4-4 against quality competition. I could have even stomached 7-5 last year with all of the injuries, but his team quit on him and dropped 7 in a row to fall to 4-8. That will NEVER be an acceptable result at UF.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
You can't compare coach's overall winning % when one was in a lower tier program and one wasn't or one coach was in that lower tier program for more years.
He's right and you better damn well agree with him. You all need to stop popping off at him.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
Euro, you're the voice of reason. My opinion is 8-4 should be rock bottom for UF. We basically have at least 4 cupcakes on our schedule each year, which means a decent coach would need to go 4-4 against quality competition. I could have even stomached 7-5 last year with all of the injuries, but his team quit on him and dropped 7 in a row to fall to 4-8. That will NEVER be an acceptable result at UF.
+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.