Is Anyone Else Sick?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sick but I did suffer a terrible dickhole injury. At least that's what it feels like.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Man, I'm always a Gator. But at this point nothing give me any indication that things are going to change. When Dooley calls you out, its over.

Dooley's best article ever. Finally a no-punches pulled analysis of the dismal state of our program witnessed by the whole nation on Saturday. Mac was hired to give us explosive, dynamic offense. So he brings Nussmeier along with, and the two sleepwalk and fiddle-fart for 3 years under-performing everybody in Div I ball. Now the dopey-eyed, punch-drunk windbag mumbles half-hearted vanilla remarks about how to fix, none of which is a fix, he's just a clueless loser and we have all been sold a bill of goods.

Stricklin needs to send out feelers to candidates now, we need help that isn't on our payroll yet.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Here's some positives from Saturday's beatdown:

1. Florida may not face a better defense the rest of the season except for possibly FSU.
  2. No longer a need to worry about going undefeated this year.
  3. Provided ammunition for an early Nussmeier departure.
  4. Franks not injured and LDR didn't sniff the field.
  5. Stimulated the alcohol and TUMS markets without tax reform.
  6. Shouldn't hear much more fake news about units being a team strength. All units lives matter.
Any one else have positive points to make? :pumper:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Nope. I probably had one too many IPAs Saturday, and wasn't 100% yesterday. But the loss? Nope. Par for the course, and little more than the eventual reality check we typically get 3-5 weeks into the season. Just came early this year.

But these losses don't hit me like they used to. And that's the problem.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Man, I'm always a Gator. But at this point nothing give me any indication that things are going to change. When Dooley calls you out, its over.

This was an eyeopener for me as well.
Dooley is the ultimate pumper and even he was mocking tubbs in his swampcast

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nope. I probably had one too many IPAs Saturday, and wasn't 100% yesterday. But the loss? Nope. Par for the course, and little more than the eventual reality check we typically get 3-5 weeks into the season. Just came early this year.

But these losses don't hit me like they used to. And that's the problem.

Same here, I remember when I would carry a loss around for days but now they have become so commonplace that I move on within hours.
We are well on our way to being losers

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Then go start another thread and talk about your "feelings". I don't care about you having "feelings". We all have "feelings", but we don't all start a new thread to make our "feelings" the center of attention. We need @NavetG8r to merge all the "feelings" threads.

You don't have to read or post in every thread either.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Same here, I remember when I would carry a loss around for days but now they have become so commonplace that I move on within hours.

Yep, other than having no voice left from screaming at Doug Nussmeier through the TV all game long, I was over the loss pretty quick too.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I love the gators and this really makes me sick. I've never seen offensive linemen with such great potential play so badly.

CM needs to admit he cannot do the job
and bow out. Surely he can't bring himself to taking 26M for this disaster. He's been given more than enough time.

I'm sicko!!!
Ok, I have to do this. You earned it by calling so many of us "miserable people that will never change".
As little a few weeks ago you came on here almost daily with your smug, smartazz commentary about anyone you felt was a "dumper". You told us how your wife is so negative and we all have the same personality disorder, but you were Mr. Postive and above it all. Yet now you're sick over one fuggin game? What dafuq have you been watching before Saturday?
All I can say is welcome to hell, Mr. Pefect!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Your more than welcome to GTFO. I'm pretty sure no one would miss you one bit.
Since you love cartoons so much

4b2dff9a87baf69e74fa0dbbc9b6e1ed--eric-cartman-south-park.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator