It's going to be LDR!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I've never seen anyone in denial like urg. Dude, ldr isnt who i think will be the starter but you need accept that its a real possibility.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've never seen anyone in denial like urg. Dude, ldr isnt who i think will be the starter but you need accept that its a real possibility.
It's as real a possibility as Dubs being white.

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
From the article:

Where does that leave Del Rio?

“I don’t really care. Like, no offense, I do not care what our fans think about the competition. I care who’s taking the first snap against Michigan,” he said. “I’m going to do everything I can to be that guy, but above everything else I want the best quarterback to play. I want to win.”

----

"Like, no offense, I don't care what our fans think...."

I was going to quote the same thing. I can't believe I wasted my time and read that who article. He shouldn't play another down for Florida.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Florida coach Jim McElwain, who said all spring Del Rio was still in the picture, reiterated that point Wednesday on the eve of preseason camp.
“It’ll be interesting to see where he’s at off his injuries. I’ve said it, this guy was 5-1, and let’s call it, he should have been a 5-0 quarterback a year ago had I not played him in the Arkansas game, which I shouldn’t have,” McElwain said. “And yet we’ll see where it plays. We’ll see how he is. We’ll see where he’s at physically, but he’s definitely in the plans.”

This is what creeped me out.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
every QB is "in the plans" you know that right? :lol:

Seriously, what do you guys expect him to say?

The part about being a 5-0 QB sounds like he's talking himself into playing LDR. While it's technically true, he's ignoring the interceptions, etc. and making excuses for the guy.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If Zaire was unavailable to play it would probably be LDR and we then could start taking bets on how many picks he would throw with Michigan blitzing every other play.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The part about being a 5-0 QB sounds like he's talking himself into playing LDR. While it's technically true, he's ignoring the interceptions, etc. and making excuses for the guy.
I love when older quotes get rehashed and everyone thinks they are new :lol2:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
From the article:

Where does that leave Del Rio?

“I don’t really care. Like, no offense, I do not care what our fans think about the competition. I care who’s taking the first snap against Michigan,” he said. “I’m going to do everything I can to be that guy, but above everything else I want the best quarterback to play. I want to win.”

----

"Like, no offense, I don't care what our fans think...."

What a douchebag.
At least he got that part right...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He said the quote again in his last press conference...
I understand that. And yet, it's not new information.

He's just trying to keep everyone motivated. I'll never fault a coach for that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
“I know the offense really well, I think I’m a leader of men, I communicate really well, my arm is back to 100 percent, I know the playbook inside and out, I know what the coaches want to do, I know how to move the ball and I have experience. … I’m confident in what I can do,” he said.
A leader of men? Good God, what a douche.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I've met a few real leaders of men in my life, they wore a different kind of uniform. Just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.