It's going to be LDR!

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
82fbbmMcElwainJim.jpg

When Jim McElwain looks in the mirror he sees Luke Del Rio.

That's the look of a guy that got laid a lot!

/jk :snicker:

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member

Its good to have confidence in your son etc. but tweets like this make me a little nervous...

Thought it doesn't do del Rio any favors with the rest of the team. Texting his son, would have been wiser. And what concerned me more was his tweet praising the article.. He really needs to be more aware of appearance of influencing the decision making. His career puts him in the position of not just being an average parent.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...gs-blog/os-sp-gators-football-0806-story.html

“Luke’s a sleeper,” slot receiver Dre Massey said. “I don’t know why a lot of people counted him out, but you should watch out for him.

On Friday, Del Rio opened with the first-team offense. A day earlier, he shined running the two-minute offense.

“He did a hell of a job making some great calls, telling our receivers what to do, calling out mike points,” center T.J. McCoy said.

Del Rio’s football IQ, accuracy and toughness helped him earn the job a year ago. A lot has changed since then with the Gators and with Del Rio.

All he wants now is a chance.

“Getting healthy was the first step,” Del Rio said. “Whatever reps I get, I get. It’s my fifth season, I have a lot of perspective. I respect Coach Mac and the decisions he makes, so I’ll leave it in his hands.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator