Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

:facepalm:
3 articles all saying the exact same thing by three different "writers" :trump:

I think we all know Jack is paying for these puff pieces :snicker:

the part about him not paying attention to social media is hillarious, very few have been more butthurt on there than him :lol2:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
3 articles all saying the exact same thing by three different "writers" :trump:

I think we all know Jack is paying for these puff pieces :snicker:

the part about him not paying attention to social media is hillarious, very few have been more butthurt on there than him :lol2:
... and yet... he'll wind up being the starter.
giphy.gif

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
:bwahaha:

btw, is anyone going to tell that snowflake pussy that it is spelled "BARELY" not "BARLEY" :lol:
Unless he's drinking... then BARLEY fits in (from a functional standpoint)

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Guys, help me understand why URG is so adamant that LDR will not play:
A. He's a total MacNuss knob-slobberer:nutswinger:
or
B.,,,,,

Wait I got nothing else. Just A.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How does a writer make the connection of nice hook up and leaping to catch the ball.

Sounds mediocre at best to me...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Guys, help me understand why URG is so adamant that LDR will not play:
A. He's a total MacNuss knob-slobberer:nutswinger:
or
B.,,,,,

Wait I got nothing else. Just A.
please explain to me in what upside down world that thinking del douchebag won't start somehow makes me a mac/nuss fan, when all you dimwits keep telling me that it will be BECAUSE of them that he will start :confused:

Sorry bro, start over and try again

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How does a writer make the connection of nice hook up and leaping to catch the ball.

Sounds mediocre at best to me...
when Jack sends you a check, you write what he wants :grin:

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Don't all QBs get reps with the ones at least ONCE in practice? This is so when the first two QBs go down they are ready? Unless the docs pulled a Henry roengardner on LDR shoulder, that's all I got.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Don't all QBs get reps with the ones at least ONCE in practice? This is so when the first two QBs go down they are ready? Unless the docs pulled a Henry roengardner on LDR shoulder, that's all I got.

We have 3 more besides those 3 that need to be getting 1st team reps then.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No. It doesn't work that way. They usually split the reps something like 60/30/10. There is no chance that anyone beyond #3 gets any reps at all with the 1s.

They no doubt work with the position groups. 4&5 will be with the scout team likely. That's not necessarily a bad thing, the first scout team QB gets more reps than anyone but #1. It basically shot Grossman past Berlin back in the day.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No. It doesn't work that way. They usually split the reps something like 60/30/10. There is no chance that anyone beyond #3 gets any reps at all with the 1s.

They no doubt work with the position groups. 4&5 will be with the scout team likely. That's not necessarily a bad thing, the first scout team QB gets more reps than anyone but #1. It basically shot Grossman past Berlin back in the day.
Just being real here, these are the kinds of posts I really appreciate from you. :thumbup:

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016

I agree. When I played TE, I had to run the exact same route/play 2-3 times in a row wth a different signal caller. I guess it was to make the 2nd-3rd string guys learn the playbook faster and have reps with the ones so they can adjust for my speed as opposed to the 2nd, 3rd string TE speeds. It wasn't every play/scrimmage. it was mostly during drills, that had no bearing on depth chart. I really really really hope that's what happening here.

gatorjohn

Founding Member
Rev
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
1st tram offense, huh?

I hate to say I told ya so.

I'm just wondering who really thought Mr Conservative Offense was going to start a freshman vs. Meatchicken on the road.

IMO there is still time for Zaire to show he is ready, but I just don't know how he could pickup the playbook that quickly.
giphy (2).gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator