It's going to be LDR!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
24/7

"Fastball reps start with the twos and threes, Franks with the twos, Zaire with the threes. Del rio then goes with the ones.

Del Rio with a nice deep corner.

I think UF can find a serviceable guy out of Zaire, Franks and a healthy Del Rio."
:lmao2:

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Luke Del Rio Retweeted
Kit‏Verified account @ParkerKitHill
Kit Retweeted NBC News

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. THAT BARLEY COVERS 1 COLLEGE STUDENTS TUITION FOR 4 YEARS. YOU THINK $100,000 IS GONNA HELP EDUCATE THE ENTIRE COUNTRY?

Kit added,
1:50
NBC NewsVerified account @NBCNews
President Trump donates his 2nd quarter salary — $100,000 — to the Department of Education
--------------------------------------------------------------

Well at least LDR keeps up with the news of the day.
So....is LDR 's daddy going to donate his salary? Is LDR on scholarship, is he taking away a scholarship from some student athlete whose father isn't a multimillionaire or is he just advocating for the less fortunate instead of practicing.

I would be able to stomach this more if the kid was at least a mediocre QB or acted like he appreciated being at UF. Either or... lol

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

DGZhA55XYAA3gMs.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
1st tram offense, huh?

I hate to say I told ya so.

I'm just wondering who really thought Mr Conservative Offense was going to start a freshman vs. Meatchicken on the road.

IMO there is still time for Zaire to show he is ready, but I just don't know how he could pickup the playbook that quickly.

Last edited:

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
If Butters wasnt able to see LDR was hurt, he should be disqualified from coaching. The kid was limping around with ice on his shoulder after the games. I appreciate that he is trying to deflect for Butters though.

Butters just WASNT (and isnt) changing just like Mushchump wasnt changing.
I don't know if he's changing or not, but by the last game del Rio played, it was strikingly blatant that he was injured. I don't buy that they didn't notice. His body language and movements were a non verbal screaming plea to take him out before he got injured more.

Also, the trainers and people monitoring him had to have seen it before it reached that point. That makes me wonder what was going on with the MDs that supervise an athlete's health. Sitting in an office, working with a PT, or working out is hardly the same as getting hit repeatedly by defense in a game, and there is a point at which despite the athlete's claim he can play, someone needs to intervene.. It's not like he was saving the offense in the condition he was in. .

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know if he's changing or not, but by the last game del Rio played, it was strikingly blatant that he was injured
Of course it was. Only a fool thinks Butters and Nusschump didnt know and that LDR fooled them.

Butters wouldnt play Grier at first because he was too damn chicken to put a freshman on the field because OMG he might throw to the wrong color jersey once. It is the same reason he didnt pull LDR. It is also the same readon I fully expect to see LDR til Zaire learns the playbook (and proves it in scrap time).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator