Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
NavetG8r;n55038 said:
Easy there pal. Every fan base has some good people. As a Gator, it's our privilege and obligation to hate the :nole:, but remember, their fans are everyday people just like us.
You looking to get banned?
Navy Llves Nulls, hates cops. Interesting. His drug dealer must be a Null.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n54982 said:
It looks like a lot of them forced FSU to make it a "one game" suspension. The Seminole fans that I know are good people and they and many others have been giving the University hell over playing him in the game.

Yes, not only in numbers, but also big financial contributor boosters I hear.

Heard ESPN Game Day coming home earlier, and they read the FSU president's statement that the suspension was extended (suddenly) because he had lied or not been forthcoming. The statement was specific that the incident was the one on Tuesday ( so not cumulative events).

I believe this is FSU saving face for the real reason

. $4000 property damage, rape accusations , publicity about shoddy investigations, title ix investigators, theft did not merit a football suspension, nor was there any doubt ever expressed about the shady weak stories winston and team came up with. In fact the school facilitated lies. There was plenty of evidence after the crab theft to put his truthfulness in doubt, and lots of publicity, so what is the difference?

Timing and phrase

Dopeis chose the wrong time to shout that particular phrase. a phrse that is sexually hostile and degrading of women- it is not obscenites per se, the problem is the phrase

1 Lots of national media coverage with theme of outrage at NFL lack of significant punishment of child and domestic abuse
2. Title IX investigation ongoing. Hello,
3 A very unwise phrase for a guy to use in public who has been accused of rape in a high profile way and is the reason the victim initiated a title IX suit. - Not to mention all the adverse publicity the school and TPD have gotten in relation to going soft on investigation and on cover up.

Rapeis is being punished, not for lying ( are you kidding me? Look at the past) He is being punished for

1. Embarrassing the university nationally at a time when the whole sports nation media is talking nonstop about NFL abuse handling
2. Endangering FSU's shaky efforts at damage control of title IX investigation- creating a sexually hostile climate on campus. He is a role model. requires action.
3 Alienating, embarrassing, disgusting the fan base to the point that large financial contributor boosters are using leverage.

This is about revenue and image.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
NavetG8r;n55038 said:
Easy there pal. Every fan base has some good people. As a Gator, it's our privilege and obligation to hate the :nole:, but remember, their fans are everyday people just like us.
You looking to get banned?
I don't hate cops, I hate what some of them are getting away with this day and age. And Ox, my son is a good person. He just went to the wrong school.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
Alagator;n55021 said:

fsu sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.