Jameis Winston: "( ____ her right in her ____ )"

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Clemson stinks, they will still probably lose this game by double digits.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Himey said:
Doesn't the new Winston incident also put into context the rape controversy? Winston clearly illustrates his perception and lack of respect for women. Seems to me that if anybody was on the fence about whether Winston actually committed rape, this would be the catalyst to put that question to bed.
This whole thing started with a prank you tube video with a fake reporter apparently saying this "off air". It has been proven that the video was a fake. Then they started having a guy with a hoody and sunglasses say it in news interviews. With all the issues that Jameis has had including the rape accusation, it added to the list of poor judgement issues he has had off the field. He is one of the most immature and narcasstic people and the way the media and FSU treats him enables this type of behavior as well as things like the crab leg theft.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think that he'll get booed tomorrow but the FSU boosters I know are effing embarrassed by this DA. It at least brings some entertainment while taking the heat off of us being as bad as we have been.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
SavannahGator;n54294 said:
Does anyone expect an NFL team to draft this jerk? I've heard that Kiper has already dropped him from #3 to #25, and I bet he'll even if he doesn't do one more stupid thing, he'll drop even further.

If he can control himself until the Draft he still goes top 5 probably but they will definitely be taking a gamble with him.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Out of curiousity, I went on you tube to see what this phrase was all about....

IDIOCRACY.... We are really headed downhill as a society...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n54437 said:
Out of curiousity, I went on you tube to see what this phrase was all about....

IDIOCRACY.... We are really headed downhill as a society...
I thought the same thing, where a vulgar statement on live TV is a cool thing to do. I wish I could say it was hard to believe, but I can't anymore.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, a website, created for the sole purpose of keeping track of how long it's been since Jameis Winston has done something stupid :lol:

https://www.jabooloses.com/

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n54278 said:
What does MTV have to do with music videos?

Kelso-BURN.jpg

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
3 of the last 4 Heisman winners have been knuckleheads but Jameis is definitely worse than the other 2.

ReelGatorDoc

Sep 9, 2014
He is set up to be the hero Saturday. Clemson somehow gets the lead at half...drumb roll...Famous Jameis comes in and
saves the day. Press conference to follow with more head shaking and smiling and butchering of the english language, Jameis.

How does Fisher sleep at night?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, a website, created for the sole purpose of keeping track of how long it's been since Jameis Winston has done something stupid :lol:

https://www.jabooloses.com/
I saw this and was going to post it, but you beat me to it. Fantastic

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n53630 said:
You think he'll get booed? :lol:

The FSU fans I referenced are not bandwagon fans - they are long time season ticket holders. They have defended Winston during the other incidents, calling them "youthful indescretions". I was shocked to hear the things that I have heard after this latest incident. Many of them said that they would rather lose to Clemson than to see Winston play in the game. Now, did they really mean that? I doubt it. It will not surprise me if Winston is booed, if he enters the game, which he will. After booing him, the FSU fans will return to defending the dirt bag, claiming that he has learned his lesson. I realize that this sounds crazy, but, that's FSU and pain medication.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n54717 said:
The FSU fans I referenced are not bandwagon fans - they are long time season ticket holders. They have defended Winston during the other incidents, calling them "youthful indescretions". I was shocked to hear the things that I have heard after this latest incident. Many of them said that they would rather lose to Clemson than to see Winston play in the game. Now, did they really mean that? I doubt it. It will not surprise me if Winston is booed, if he enters the game, which he will. After booing him, the FSU fans will return to defending the dirt bag, claiming that he has learned his lesson. I realize that this sounds crazy, but, that's FSU and pain medication.

They won't boo him unless he comes in and turns it over 3-4 times. Trust me on this.

Jax Gator

Founding Member
Swamp Thing
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They won't boo, they're all in it together......

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator