Jameis Winston: "( ____ her right in her ____ )"

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
It's amazing that everyone is acting like he did something terrible. He was dumb to shout out the meme. But, there are literally thousands of college students doing the same exact thing. You just don't hear bout them because they aren't a star. It was a dumb thing to do, but college students do dumb things. If you don't know how moronic college student can be, you never went to college. A lot of times they do something stupid to impress other moronic students, I'm sure that's what Winston was doing as well. College kids do dumb things because they don't think. What Winston did was harmless, but he should have been smart enough to know that he can't expect to be treated like any other college student. I have a son that got a speeding ticket a couple of months ago for going 30 MPH over the speed limit. He wasn't in a hurry and he doesn't care about going fast, in fact he's very good at going the speed limit. I asked him for an explanation, like what were you thinking? He said he wasn't thinking. What do you say to that? My point is that it's silly and wrong to expect college kids to not make mistakes, and what Winston did was nothing to get worked up about. If you are hypercritical, I just think you should remember what an idiot you were in college, and if not, remember all the stupid things you saw your friends do. Like Jesus said about casting the first stone, I don't think many of you would qualify to start throwing.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
ntcrze said:
It's amazing that everyone is acting like he did something terrible. He was dumb to shout out the meme. But, there are literally thousands of college students doing the same exact thing. You just don't hear bout them because they aren't a star. It was a dumb thing to do, but college students do dumb things. If you don't know how moronic college student can be, you never went to college. A lot of times they do something stupid to impress other moronic students, I'm sure that's what Winston was doing as well. College kids do dumb things because they don't think. What Winston did was harmless, but he should have been smart enough to know that he can't expect to be treated like any other college student. I have a son that got a speeding ticket a couple of months ago for going 30 MPH over the speed limit. He wasn't in a hurry and he doesn't care about going fast, in fact he's very good at going the speed limit. I asked him for an explanation, like what were you thinking? He said he wasn't thinking. What do you say to that? My point is that it's silly and wrong to expect college kids to not make mistakes, and what Winston did was nothing to get worked up about. If you are hypercritical, I just think you should remember what an idiot you were in college, and if not, remember all the stupid things you saw your friends do. Like Jesus said about casting the first stone, I don't think many of you would qualify to start throwing.
Winston is an accused rapist with a long list of doing stupid things. Being young is no excuse for being an idiot.
Personally I don't consider that language harmless but to each his own

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I've never stole anything, raped anybody, or stood up on top of any tables yelling stuff like this. It's not what normal people do.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hope he dresses and has to sit there doing nothing … on TV.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n54842 said:

I guarantee you that any UF student who were to do this, in such a location, would be severely disciplined by the University, including a suspension from playing sports. It's not the act itself, with Winston, it's what he represents and the fact that he was already on thin ice. Throw in the Title IX investigation, which is and will continue to cause FSU much grief and it becomes much more serious than imitating a meme.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;n54857 said:
Winston out the whole game against Clemson.... ..ESPN Reporting

This is what I was referring to earlier. There are a lot of FSU season ticket holders and big-time Boosters who have had it with this jerk. I am certain that he would have found out how much they dislike his behavior had he ran on to the field in the second half. Now, many of those FSU fans will say that he was punished and he has turned over a new leaf, after this game. Like a one game suspension is going to cure his lack of character. I was sure hoping he would leave for the NFL after this season, but, it looks like it will take him another year or two to regain some standing in the draft.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n54722 said:
They won't boo him unless he comes in and turns it over 3-4 times. Trust me on this.

It looks like a lot of them forced FSU to make it a "one game" suspension. The Seminole fans that I know are good people and they and many others have been giving the University hell over playing him in the game.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze said:
You're an idiot if you don't understand the severity of his words given the circumstances he's already put the institution in. But we already knew that.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n54982 said:
It looks like a lot of them forced FSU to make it a "one game" suspension. The Seminole fans that I know are good people and they and many others have been giving the University hell over playing him in the game.

Media pressure...nothing more, nothing less.

ReelGatorDoc

Sep 9, 2014
the reason they suspended him for the whole game is to try and regain some foot hold on trying to rationalize a 30 minute time out for
a repeat screw up "face of the Noles". That's one reason, the other is that they don't need him against a much weaker Clemson.

At least he can't be the hero that brings them the victory in the 2nd half.

have fun with the Title IX inquiry Jimbo...if you even care

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n54842 said:

...rape...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n54852 said:
I've never stole anything, raped anybody, or stood up on top of any tables yelling stuff like this. It's not what normal people do.

It is if you are an entitled prick who has been made to feel invincible by thousands of adoring fans, high priced attorneys and a state institution...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n54982 said:

:bsmeter:

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
ntcrze said:
On the one hand, you are correct. But stupid things kids do can have terrible repercussions. FSU is under investigation to see if it has a hostile environment for female students - an investigated started because of HIM. So, creating a hostile environment for female students at the student union was a stupid college thing -- with very serious ramifications.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n55021 said:

Easy there pal. Every fan base has some good people. As a Gator, it's our privilege and obligation to hate the :nole:, but remember, their fans are everyday people just like us.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n55038 said:
Easy there pal. Every fan base has some good people. As a Gator, it's our privilege and obligation to hate the :nole:, but remember, their fans are everyday people just like us.

Not!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n55038 said:
You looking to get banned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.