Jameis Winston: "( ____ her right in her ____ )"

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We get Tebow and Danny to represent, FSU gets this guy. Sounds about right.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MattM says he's just covering. I've come to trust Matt's gadar.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Dat boy is all class! Scrong statement Dumeis!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I suspect many feel this way:

Attachments

• conv_784.gif
    conv_784.gif
    300.9 KB · Views: 36

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n52740 said:
We get Tebow and Danny to represent, FSU gets this guy. Sounds about right.

Pretty much sums it up.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
Clearly the people that are supposed to be watching him 24/7 fell asleep on the job.
I forgot that his dad said that.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n52747 said:
MattM says he's just covering. I've come to trust Matt's gadar.

When have you ever seen photos of him with his GF or any co ed for that matter He's not hounded like Tebow but he is big college sports news. You'd think there might be a few.

But the only time the GF makes an appearance in print has been the 2 times the sleazy lawyer janzen (?) has introduced the topic.

The first was during the rape allegations. Did anyone every photograph them together? Did media try to interview her and write that she declined? Are they just so so respectful that they would not have tried?

The 2nd was a photo op this spring after crabgate when she became part of the story about why he forgot to pay. Did she make an appearance then? No. Did she fill in details of that day toclear her man.. No. What happened was a few weeks later we get a bit of janzen released PR of the 2 of them supposedly throwing the football together. This consisted of Jameis throwing in one video and a co-ed age woman throwing in another. Then one of Jameis throwing a long one way way downfield to a woman whose face was not discernible. This was accompanied by a few sentences jansen introduced about her saying she was on an atheletic scholarship at duke or rutgers or someplace. Did any media look her up then? Has she appeared in any articles since then, photos for a Jameis hungry espn sports media presumably eager to show what an upstanding and devoted BF he would be?

And if there was no GF, wouldn't it have been strategic for him to form a public relationship with some adoring co ed last year- or now?

I can accept that some college girls maybe would want the status of being associated with him- but we don't see them. In fact, in publix the few women there seemed to shun him.

he is on record (911 CALL) with being hostile, disruptive with the female assistant manager at BK, and a forum poster from Quincy writes that he has been quietly asked to leave in 2 Tally restaurants for crude sexual remark harrrassment of the waitresses. This does not sound like someone most women want or can stand to be with.

Nor does it sound like to me, as a woman, the way a guy would go about getting dates.

IMO, he is emotionally way more comfortable with men and likes them better than women. Probably some mother issue- parents sound far from stellar or of good character,, but whatever.. This doesn't mean he is gay, of course- the two things are not directly correlated.- in fact, many gay guys bond great with women. He does not act very capable of bonding with women., And this makes him look even more like a rapist, given everything else.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
A comment from one of the articles. :lol:

"People knew it was Winston when they noticed that nearby FSU campus police were looking the other way."

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kyng;n52845 said:
A comment from one of the articles. :lol:

"People knew it was Winston when they noticed that nearby FSU campus police were looking the other way."
:lmao:

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It is amazing how ignorant of his situation he is. That is not something I would be yelling if I am in the middle of a sexual assault investigation. Football is in a horrible light right now with Ray Rice, Ray McDonald, Greg Hardy, and Adrian Peterson. Winston isnt helping the situation any.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Hey! what happened to my 2 posts and comment?????

( OK, I think I see why the comment and one post was deleted. Got it)

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Going into the NFL right as they are being pressured to be harsher with violence against women and children. That should turn out well for him. Things..are looking up.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;n52873 said:
Ox can't delete them without your permission so keep checking.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad said:

( OK, I think I see why the comment and one post was deleted. Got it)
What's missing? No one removed anything, Jenny.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
FSU HC Jimbo Fisher was noncomittal and undecided on whether or not redshirt sophomore QB Jameis Winston will miss game action as a punishment for shouting expletives in the student union.

The Seminoles face Clemson on Saturday. "We're deciding. We're taking as things go on right now," Fisher told reporters. Winston apparently stood on a table on Tuesday and shouted expletives that were not directed at anyone in particular. Winston obviously faced a serious off-field charge last season and was involved in another minor theft incident last year. Expect many of these to be discussed and weighed during the draft process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.