Jameis Winston: "( ____ her right in her ____ )"

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n52962 said:
“I realize that I am in the public spotlight and my conduct needs to be above reproach,” Winston said. “Over the last year I’ve learned that my accomplishments on the fields can be a wonderful thing for my school, teammates, friends, and family. At the same time, I must realize that my mistakes are magnified and can bring great embarrassment to all those who support me every day. I make no excuses for my actions and will learn and grow from this unfortunate situation. I hope and pray my friends and family will view me as the 20-year-old young man that I am, and support me through this unfortunate situation.”
Wasn't this the same damn statement he made after crab legs? Did he just pull it out of a drawer and read it again? He is one of the dumbest athletes I have ever seen.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n52964 said:
Wasn't this the same damn statement he made after crab legs? Did he just pull it out of a drawer and read it again? He is one of the dumbest athletes I have ever seen.
pretty much word for word...and how is this an unfortunate situation? He purposely got up in public to shout that out...that's not unfortunate. Getting hurt or sick is an unfortunate situation. He's just a dumbass

390460c7a1e9f1d97bb099c7bcba8bcb.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
MJMGator;n52962 said:
“I realize that I am in the public spotlight and my conduct needs to be above reproach,” Winston said. “Over the last year I’ve learned that my accomplishments on the fields can be a wonderful thing for my school, teammates, friends, and family. At the same time, I must realize that my mistakes are magnified and can bring great embarrassment to all those who support me every day. I make no excuses for my actions and will learn and grow from this unfortunate situation. I hope and pray my friends and family will view me as the 20-year-old young man that I am, and support me through this unfortunate situation.”
Don't change what isn't broken.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
MJMGator;n52962 said:
That's his crabby story. I just thought id remind him. :brad:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
FSU needs to hire someone to literally stick at this clown's side 24/7 to try and prevent his dumbassness for his remaining time at the school. He isn't capable of making good judgments off the field on his own.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
-THE DUDE-;n52940 said:
Well it looks like Winston will miss the 1st half against Clemson. Surprised he is even missing that much.

Just saw the notification on my phone. I'm shocked!
Shocked. Has the earth reversed direction? I guess the comment was too on the nose for a school going through a title IX investigation.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
Isn't it precious that he has a team to write his comments

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
FSU needs to hire someone to literally stick at this clown's side 24/7 to try and prevent his dumbassness for his remaining time at the school. He isn't capable of making good judgments off the field on his own.
They do but I read that is a violation and they can't. The guy has NFL bust written(illiterately I might add) all over him.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
his dad agrees

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n52962 said:

You can tell its not written by him, there are words in there with more than one syllable.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC said:
And has this guy been drug tested? He's either the dumbest dude who ever walked the earth or he's high all the time and doesn't think straight. For someone to be so morally loose and so easily prone to spontaneous ignorance, something seriously is wrong in his brain.
I agree- concussed brain injury, brain injured as a child, , fetal alcohol syndrome, or something Drugs also could be involved, He IS in college and immune from the law.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n52973 said:

This is exactly what I told one of my FSU friends. He needs a full time babysitter and he shouldn't be able to do anything (including taking a ****) without clearing it throug the babysitter first.

What an embarassment to FSU. I am shocked Jimbo suspended him for 1/2 the game against Clemson.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox;n52876 said:
Ox can't delete them without your permission so keep checking.

That's a little known rule.

If he violates it, let me know and we'll sue his horns off.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
-THE DUDE-;n52940 said:
Well it looks like Winston will miss the 1st half against Clemson. Surprised he is even missing that much.

I wish Clemson could put up enough points to make it impossible to come back from. Or worse, Winston comes off the bench and overcomes a whatever point deficit and looks like the hero.

Come to think of it, why don't they ever suspend the 2nd half of a game. Would it hurt worse to not finish a game?

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n52941 said:
I'm frankly stunned the school is even acknowledging that this incident even happened.

But seriously, how stupid is Winston? Even after dealing with the rape case and the crab incident, he STILL can't keep from doing stuff that will embarrass the school. He's just a flat-out idiot.

Off the charts on lack of common sense, combined with a sense of being untouchable by authority figures. Full of the aphrodisiac of his power. Also compulsion to up the risks and see how far he can push the envelope with protector institutions. Also I think part of it is a drive to embarrass the school ( contempt) and cause tally agencies to have to scurry around for him dong damage control ( power and manipulation- needs his fix for self affirmation= narcissist)

Also, as I've said twice already today, I am starting to think he is brain damaged to some extent as well
. He is not a clever narcissist (that's why he needs Janzen and Cornwell)

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n52990 said:
This is exactly what I told one of my FSU friends. He needs a full time babysitter and he shouldn't be able to do anything (including taking a ****) without clearing it throug the babysitter first.

What an embarassment to FSU. I am shocked Jimbo suspended him for 1/2 the game against Clemson.

Hell, he even posts pictures of himself taking a :kiffin: on social media...the kid is a mess!

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
The 1/2 game suspension would not be happening if FSU was not under a highly motivated Title IX investigation of handling of college sexual harrasment and rape. This is about potential loss of revenue.

Instead of semi discretely targeting one young woman at a time, the Boy Wonder, probably without realizing how unacceptable it is, yelled out gender degrading statements that targeted the ears of all the female students within the sound of his voice. title IX

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone care to wager that this will not be his last embarrassment for FSU before he departs for the draft in April?

And that is another thing... What NFL franchise would hire this unprofessional DA to run their offense? He is the next Jamarcus Russell or Vince Young...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.