Jameis Winston already fat and out of shape - being tested for arm weakness

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The pic is real but the scary part is how out of shape was he for the playoff game vs Oregon. He will probably be slimmed down for the combine but if you're a Nole fan you should be pissed he was overweight all year.

And he's a total scumbag. Tampa fans do not want him.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
These boys like Jamies even more now that he put some junk in the trunk
BEZAwOmCYAEDotP.jpg

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Jamarcus Winston not looking too skrong...:burn:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n178154 said:
And he's a total scumbag. Tampa fans do not want him.

The Bucs have a real conundrum on their hands. That's generally not the case with the first overall pick of the draft.

Dec 10, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n178450]

The Bucs have a real conundrum on their hands. That's generally not the case with the first overall pick of the draft.[/QUOTE]

They only have a conundrum if they are morons. Nobody is holding a gun to their head saying take Winston. A GM should have two draft boards. The current draft and the draft next year. If there are suitable qbs in next year's draft (unlike this year's), you trade your pick if possible, you take an OL to protect your future QB's blindside, and you use the picks you acquired in your trade to move up next year and get who you want. It's really not that complicated. In the meantime, you take a QB in the third round with upside and no off-the field issues. Guarantee that third-round pick would have a better shot at long-term success than Winston. Than you let your QB competition sort out who your franchise quarterback is going to be.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
To be honest, I have a 'skrong' feeling that he looked that way all of last season. Go back and watch some of those games, he looks out of shape and slow, was much slimmer and faster his freshman year. Guys a clown... literally and figuratively.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Jamarcus Junior just has more of him to love. Or, maybe he is just "big boned?" Hopefully, the baby will be due before preseason..:hehehe:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
The last 3 QB'S Jimbo put into the league we're Jemarcus Russell, Christian Ponder, and EJ Manuel. They all we're busts! That should tell any GM what they need to know about Jimbo's QB's.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
The last 3 QB'S Jimbo put into the league we're Jemarcus Russell, Christian Ponder, and EJ Manuel.
:rotfl:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bet his grades are out of shape … and no baseball heroics for his school ?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of pundits, trainers, and scouts are comparing him to Ben Roethlisberger. Here are some interesting observations:

“Yeah, [Winston is] a special athlete, but he’s Big Ben special not RG3 special. For a big guy, he’s a great athlete. He’s got a lot of Big Ben to him. Gets out of a lot of sacks. He’ll pick up a first down [with his legs]. He'll likely rape a few young ladies during his career too.”

"Jameis Winston is a “cross” between Pittsburgh Steelers star QB Ben Roethlisberger and former co-MVP Steve McNair. Winston’s ability to extend plays with his feet is similar to Roethlisberger’s, and he’s just as dangerous in those situations. He's also similarly dangerous with the ladies, if you know what I mean, and I don't mean that in a good way."

"Winston is big and strong in a Ben Roethlisberger kind of way, and keeps his composure on the field — for the most part. Character counts in a big way in football, and the hope is Winston has learned from his many mistakes and terrible decisions, including his terrible decision to forcibly insert his penis into a drunk girl the way Roethlisberger did."

"In my humble opinion, if you line up the 32 quarterbacks in the NFL, and I could take two guys [to compare Winston to] ... my opinion would be Ben Roethlisberger and Philip Rivers, but I'm leaning more toward Roethlisberger on accounta the rapes of drunk girls." Whitfield said.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
PastyStoole;n179260 said:
"In my humble opinion, if you line up the 32 quarterbacks in the NFL, and I could take two guys [to compare Winston to] ... my opinion would be Ben Roethlisberger and Philip Rivers, but I'm leaning more toward Roethlisberger on accounta the rapes of drunk girls." Whitfield said.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8086-1355940716-8.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I must admit he does remind me of Rapelisberger some, mostly in his extracurricular activities.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to see a printout of the present courses he's taking right now … grades and attendance records too. Just to
verify university compliance to Title IX ?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He's not in classes right now... he was done at dipsh*tu the second fall semester was over, if you count being listed on a class roster as attendance of course. It's a well known fact among halfazzu students that the only time this kid steps on campus is for practice, games, parties and poon.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
According to this, Winston was all the way up to 248 pounds, and has since lost 17 pounds. However, shouldn't the very fact he allowed himself to balloon up in the most important career transition period of his life tell you something? JaMarcus Russell did this kind of stuff. You don't want a QB constantly battling his weight.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...meis-winston-not-as-fat-as-he-was-previously/

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.