Jameis Winston already fat and out of shape - being tested for arm weakness

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I heard John Clayton on ESPN say that at the bowl game he'd gotten up to 254. He's been on a crash diet ever since he started working out with the trainer. Look for him to baloon up again after the draft.

He also said that when they took measurements, Winston hands were unusually small for a quarterback. Sited that few qb's have become top notch with hand size that small.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Da' hell with JW. Ready to see some NFL LB's & DE's whup his butt.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
When asked about Jameis' shoulder condition, Jimbo Fisher said, and I quote, "Well Jameis told me he felt fine, so I think his arm is OK."

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Winston's shoulder is a far less concern than his libido.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n180237 said:
Da' hell with JW. Ready to see some NFL LB's & DE's whup his butt.

Bullseye TN-G ! Let's wait for that face close-up when he realizes he can't lecture any freshman-sophomore for missing
that block. In the pros will we see highlights again & again of another Statue of Slippery fumble ?

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n180596 said:
Feel free to test him for brain weakness while they're at it
I've been waiting to hear them announce his score on the Wonderlic test

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
PastyStoole;n179260 said:
A lot of pundits, trainers, and scouts are comparing him to Ben Roethlisberger. Here are some interesting observations:

Great work.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No way Winston throws the tight rocket spirals that Ben does. I happen to watch BenRoth in college and he was
leaps and bounds better than Winston.

If Winston fails, you don't think ESPN will want his "bubbly" personality as an announcer ?
Anybody want to discuss the product endorsements Winston might get ? Nyquil ?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n180653 said:
I'm sure the Tally PD and Dave Cornwell will find a way to block the NFL from releasing the details

You know, it might be worth it for Rapeis' roommate to get a tech-expert to retrieve that rape video from his phone
for some blackmail money.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"I'm a quarterback, this is actually the first time I've ever just had an offseason just to work on being a quarterback, I've been playing baseball, I was a pitcher, that might be why the shoulder thing, but this is my first time having an offseason," Winston said. "And I love it."

This is why he's fat....

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Rumor has it Jameis keeps a life size poster of this quarterback next to his dressing mirror.

"Next to him I feel like a lean, mean fighting machine"
gvn6dvbo1.1.jpg

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Could that fatass really only run a 4.97, vertical jump 28.5 inches and broad jump 8'7"? My white, uncoordinated, goofy ass ran a 4.7, broad jumped over 10 feet, and my best vert was 27. What a bum.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's going to be very funny watching that asshat in the NFL. He can get away with BS'n his way through and around things in college. But the microscope is much larger in the NFL not to mention the Linemen and LB's. He's going to finally have to work for something. Its going to be fun watching him get pounded.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's obvious by now that he's a lousy athlete that's going to have to constantly watch his weight. His small hands are also going to be a problem, leading to a lot of fumbles. If the NFL wasn't so QB-starved he wouldn't even be in the conversation for the #1 overall pick.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Buccaneer franchise sucks balls again since old man Glazier passed on. This pick will guarantee their suckdom for at least five more seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator