Jarapist says Florida not a rival

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Did his parents have any children that aren't brain dead?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My favorite tweet from that article:

Attachments

• conv_333.jpg
    conv_333.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 79

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Meanwhile, his coach explains why he went unpunished for stealing crabs.

https://espn.go.com/college-footbal...tate-seminoles-jameis-winston-went-unpunished

"Not after we found out the story and what had happened and [what Winston did] was not a malicious thing," he said. "It was not done with intent."
At the time of the incident, the Leon County Sheriff's Office said it would not speculate on whether Winston took the items -- $32 worth of crab legs and crawfish -- intentionally.
"People need to realize, when you suspend him in baseball, you understand how important baseball is to him? That cut his heart out," Fisher said Monday. "If it was done maliciously, we may have done other things. It was a silly mistake and not done with any malicious doing, and you don't punish a guy twice for the same crime."

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well I don't think he maliciously raped that woman either. Malice is what's important here. And intent. Did he intend to rape her? Well not at first. But then he wanted to have sex. It's all a misunderstanding...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He grabbed food and walked out without paying, while intentionally avoiding security. How the eff is that not "malicious intent"? My God, it's enough to make you puke.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n16733 said:
He grabbed food and walked out without paying, while intentionally avoiding security. How the eff is that not "malicious intent"? My God, it's enough to make you puke.
C'mon, Ox. They suspended him 2 innings.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hate everything about that institution. EVERYTHING.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
Meanwhile, his coach explains why he went unpunished for stealing crabs.

https://espn.go.com/college-footbal...tate-seminoles-jameis-winston-went-unpunished

"Not after we found out the story and what had happened and [what Winston did] was not a malicious thing," he said. "It was not done with intent."
At the time of the incident, the Leon County Sheriff's Office said it would not speculate on whether Winston took the items -- $32 worth of crab legs and crawfish -- intentionally.
"People need to realize, when you suspend him in baseball, you understand how important baseball is to him? That cut his heart out," Fisher said Monday. "If it was done maliciously, we may have done other things. It was a silly mistake and not done with any malicious doing, and you don't punish a guy twice for the same crime."
I understand that Barry Switzer was embarrassed for Jimbo. What a 'Mo!'

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Total disrespect. Sad sad state of affairs. Good god Muschamp...do something besides break things(whiteboards, winning streaks, bowl game streaks, etc).

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n16749 said:
Total disrespect. Sad sad state of affairs. Good god Muschamp...do something besides break things(whiteboards, winning streaks, bowl game streaks, etc).
WTF???

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;16755 said:
T REX;n16749 said:
WTF???

I think he's saying that he wants Muschamp to break their asses because of the blatant disrespect of Rapist saying we aren't a rival?

:dunno:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n16770 said:
I think he's saying that he wants Muschamp to break their asses because of the blatant disrespect of Rapist saying we aren't a rival?

Or, it's somehow Muschamp's fault that Jameis raped a girl, stole crabs and wasn't suspended.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
GatorJ;n16770 said:

Or, it's somehow Muschamp's fault that Jameis raped a girl, stole crabs and wasn't suspended.
Hit the nail on the head. Haven't seen this guy post anything that doesn't attack Muschamp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.