Jarapist says Florida not a rival

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;17039 said:
ntcrze;n16935 said:
Oh well, he's still a kid from Alabama. No reason to get upset, he's talking about his personal rivals, not the team's. I doubt UF is good enough to make him regret saying it. Muschamp said it best, "He's a fantastic quarterback...he's got a howitzer for an arm." We've all seen him play, and I don't recall seeing anyone better in his freshman year. The only thing to hope for is that he has the dreaded sophomore slump, but does anyone really think that will happen? What is really painful is that we have Jeff Driskel in comparison. You'll notice I don't call him a rapist, as well, because I don't think it's right to do so when there isn't any facts to back it up. I think you'd be upset if someone said you were a child molester, for example, if there were no evidence that it's true. I have no problem with needling him about stealing crab legs, though, since that is something that is true.
So because he is from Alabama, that means that his rival isn't the same as the is supposed to be the leader and captain of? So that means all of our out of state players shouldn't see FSU as a rival right? What kind of logic are you using to twist this with? Now we all know of your love of Jameis due to your earlier pro-FSU posts. As for guys with great Freshmen years, there are plenty. Sam Bradford who set Freshmen records also did it as a True Freshmen Mike Vick was supposed to change the game of football after his redshirt Freshmen year Adrian Peterson has a great Freshmen year Marshall faulk was dynamic as a Freshmen Herschel Walker was a man among boys as a true Freshmen Emmitt Smith was amazing as a true freshmen But those seasons all compare less than Jameis right? Personally, I don't think anyone cares if you call him rapist or not. But you feel the need to tell everyone your righteous opinion on the matter. I guess having his name in multiple sexual harrassment reports and at least two registered rape complaints means that he is the great respector of women. By that logic Aaron Hernandez has never shot anyone in the face, because we haven't found the gun and he hasn't been convicted.

:clap:

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
JC_Gator said:
I don't think Alabama has anything to do with this. I also don't think a proper judge if character comes from a football field. I never called him a rapist, because I can't prove that. I am however stating his position provided him a level of immunity from even being tried. I'm not getting in to the evidence, but from my lay-mans perspective there was enough for a trial. FSU is not doing this kid in favors by spoiling him and his dad.
I think the prosecutor in the Duke lacrosse case was disbarred. He did not understand the concept of 'burden of proof" either. Maybe Meggs was a little smarter. It's not like Meggs is afraid to prosecute a football player. He did so and tried another FSU player who was acquitted by a jury of his peers.

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp said:
There is also a little known/mentioned fact that this wasnt the first or even second time he had these allegations leveled on him. A few months earlier a female student reported a sexual assault and recieved treatment for it, implicating winston in the process but decided not to pursue charges and did not give more information other than claiming he was the perp so nothing happened. This is public record and can be found quickly with an internet search. On top of that, his behavior to this point has been the same as he displayed in highschool where he had complaints filed by multiple females regarding assault/harrassment of a sexual nature. I have a friend I serve with in the Army Reserves who works in the hueytown school system and asked him if he knew much of the kid back then. His response was more or less that what he is doing is what he has always done and no one from hueytown is really surprised by his actions. He also said he knew one of the highschool girls personally and was 100% certain that she wasnt lying about the incident.
That's called hearsay, since it is just rumors and "I have a friend that says..'' I guess I'm wasting my time saying something factual. It seems that some people don't need facts to make their own conclusions, they will only believe what they want to believe, facts don't matter.

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
AlexDaGator said:
918199_652941638089104_600916598_a.jpg

Alex.
That's an appropriate barb.

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78 said:
ntcrze;n16935 said:
Oh well, he's still a kid from Alabama. No reason to get upset, he's talking about his personal rivals, not the team's. I doubt UF is good enough to make him regret saying it. Muschamp said it best, "He's a fantastic quarterback...he's got a howitzer for an arm." We've all seen him play, and I don't recall seeing anyone better in his freshman year. The only thing to hope for is that he has the dreaded sophomore slump, but does anyone really think that will happen? What is really painful is that we have Jeff Driskel in comparison. You'll notice I don't call him a rapist, as well, because I don't think it's right to do so when there isn't any facts to back it up. I think you'd be upset if someone said you were a child molester, for example, if there were no evidence that it's true. I have no problem with needling him about stealing crab legs, though, since that is something that is true.

So because he is from Alabama, that means that his rival isn't the same as the is supposed to be the leader and captain of? So that means all of our out of state players shouldn't see FSU as a rival right? What kind of logic are you using to twist this with? Now we all know of your love of Jameis due to your earlier pro-FSU posts.

As for guys with great Freshmen years, there are plenty.
Sam Bradford who set Freshmen records also did it as a True Freshmen
Mike Vick was supposed to change the game of football after his redshirt Freshmen year
Adrian Peterson has a great Freshmen year
Marshall faulk was dynamic as a Freshmen
Herschel Walker was a man among boys as a true Freshmen
Emmitt Smith was amazing as a true freshmen

But those seasons all compare less than Jameis right?

Personally, I don't think anyone cares if you call him rapist or not. But you feel the need to tell everyone your righteous opinion on the matter. I guess having his name in multiple sexual harrassment reports and at least two registered rape complaints means that he is the great respector of women. By that logic Aaron Hernandez has never shot anyone in the face, because we haven't found the gun and he hasn't been convicted.
Yes, Winston is talking about his personal rivals. I guess that went over most of your heads. Winston has never been charged with sexual assault, so it's wrong to say he is guilty of anything. Hernandez has been charged with murder, that's a big difference. Winston is the only freshman in college football history to win the Heisman and the National Championship, so yes, he is the best freshman in the history of college football. No one on your list of players has the trophies to match Winston. The only player that's close to Winston on your list is Herschel Walker, but he didn't match the accomplishments of Winston. I'm just bringing up facts, and what is amazing to me is that people like you want to argue about something that is in the record book. I can see a great player, so can Muschamp and anyone else that's seen Winston play, and he has done what no player before him has everdone, so what's the beef? Is it just because he plays for a rival of UF? I have a feeling that's the real reason, so there's no sense being logical, logic doesn't matter to someone that already has their mind made up.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, Winston is talking about his personal rivals. I guess that went over most of your heads. Winston has never been charged with sexual assault, so it's wrong to say he is guilty of anything. Hernandez has been charged with murder, that's a big difference. Winston is the only freshman in college football history to win the Heisman and the National Championship, so yes, he is the best freshman in the history of college football. No one on your list of players has the trophies to match Winston. The only player that's close to Winston on your list is Herschel Walker, but he didn't match the accomplishments of Winston. I'm just bringing up facts, and what is amazing to me is that people like you want to argue about something that is in the record book. I can see a great player, so can Muschamp and anyone else that's seen Winston play, and he has done what no player before him has everdone, so what's the beef? Is it just because he plays for a rival of UF? I have a feeling that's the real reason, so there's no sense being logical, logic doesn't matter to someone that already has their mind made up.

First your comment on greatest Freshman in the history of college football due to two items just seems of lack of College Football History. As far as you just bringing up facts, you bring up facts, then you bring up opinions and say they are facts. Yes, he is the only player during their Freshmen eligiblity year to win a Heisman and the National Title. You did revise your earlier "factual" statement that said he was the only freshman quarterback to win the National Title, but that was fact as well, right? The Heisman trophy has only been available to underclassmen for 5 years. So that isn't a good barometer for greatest Freshmen ever. So the argument of using that as a barometer for greatest freshmen ever is illogical. Just like your previous argument he is the greatest NCAA player of all time.

I think it is funny for you as "Mr. Facts" to say that Jameis is listed as the greatest freshman of all time in the record book. That doesnt' seem very factual. Being that on the NFL.com alltime - Freshmen team the quarterback position on July 8th, went to Johnny Manziel. I'm pretty sure they know talent better than you or me. So what record book are you talking about, do you have a link to said record book?

You throw around you being logical and everyone is not logical around an awful lot for a guy basing his opinion on an award that wasn't available to underclassmen until 2007 (Tebow) and him being on a team that was talented enough and caught enough breaks to win a National Title. Because according to you apparently Jameis did it by himself.

The going over the head crack, that doesn't defend your ridiculous logic or lack there of. It's just you digging the hole a little deeper.

By the way, didn't say he was guilty of anything other than being a dick to women, but you are quick to throw out those accusations. Especially after your previous self righteous rant.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n16935 said:
Do you have a daughter you'd like to introduce him to?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp said:
There is also a little known/mentioned fact that this wasnt the first or even second time he had these allegations leveled on him. A few months earlier a female student reported a sexual assault and recieved treatment for it, implicating winston in the process but decided not to pursue charges and did not give more information other than claiming he was the perp so nothing happened. This is public record and can be found quickly with an internet search. On top of that, his behavior to this point has been the same as he displayed in highschool where he had complaints filed by multiple females regarding assault/harrassment of a sexual nature. I have a friend I serve with in the Army Reserves who works in the hueytown school system and asked him if he knew much of the kid back then. His response was more or less that what he is doing is what he has always done and no one from hueytown is really surprised by his actions. He also said he knew one of the highschool girls personally and was 100% certain that she wasnt lying about the incident.
I know what hearsay is you douche-canoe. The second woman making assault allegations is not hearsay, its fact and verifiable; its even been written about in a national news piece during the height of the investigation. The highschool allegations are also common knowledge in the hueytown area and with a little digging, info can be found on them. Whether or not allegations are true is one thing, but stating they exist is not hearsay b/c they are verifiable with a little research. 3 woman have claimed some level of assault/harrassment against winston since high school. Yes, my freind is not easily verifiable but I was not using him as a source to say winston is guilty (albeit he offered that up of his own accord) or that he assaulted a highschool girl but merely what his thoughts were being from that town about those situations because they are well known. You go ahead and move forward with your self-righteous rampage though. I'm sure everyone on the board appreciates you more for it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78 said:
ntcrze;n16935 said:

So because he is from Alabama, that means that his rival isn't the same as the is supposed to be the leader and captain of? So that means all of our out of state players shouldn't see FSU as a rival right? What kind of logic are you using to twist this with? Now we all know of your love of Jameis due to your earlier pro-FSU posts.

As for guys with great Freshmen years, there are plenty.
Sam Bradford who set Freshmen records also did it as a True Freshmen
Mike Vick was supposed to change the game of football after his redshirt Freshmen year
Adrian Peterson has a great Freshmen year
Marshall faulk was dynamic as a Freshmen
Herschel Walker was a man among boys as a true Freshmen
Emmitt Smith was amazing as a true freshmen

But those seasons all compare less than Jameis right?

Personally, I don't think anyone cares if you call him rapist or not. But you feel the need to tell everyone your righteous opinion on the matter. I guess having his name in multiple sexual harrassment reports and at least two registered rape complaints means that he is the great respector of women. By that logic Aaron Hernandez has never shot anyone in the face, because we haven't found the gun and he hasn't been convicted.
First, Johnny Manziel was better as a froshman than winston was and neither were freshman, they were both sophmores who only practiced their first years so dont try and make it bigger than it was. Manziel put up better numbers, against way better teams and had a supporting cast nowhere near as talented as winston did. You give Manziel FSU's team last year and he would have done the same thing, with way better numbers.

Second, for someone who speaks as if hes a legal scholar, you sure are dumb to simple concepts such as the following: "Winston has never been charged with sexual assault, so it's wrong to say he is guilty of anything. Hernandez has been charged with murder, that's a big difference." How so? Is being charged with a crime now equivalent to being guilty of one? It is by your logic...

Third, you should take wistons ### out of your mouth... or change your av. Either one will work.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
JC_Gator said:
I don't think Alabama has anything to do with this. I also don't think a proper judge if character comes from a football field. I never called him a rapist, because I can't prove that. I am however stating his position provided him a level of immunity from even being tried. I'm not getting in to the evidence, but from my lay-mans perspective there was enough for a trial. FSU is not doing this kid in favors by spoiling him and his dad.
I'm quite aware of burden of proof. But according to your own words "not a country where a citizen can just denouce someone and have that person hauled off to jail" which was the case for the Duke LaCrosse players. You really need to keep your arguments consistent. We all know about the prosecutor in the Duke case. And the argument that he prosecuted another player, doesn't make the argument the same. That statement is just illogical.

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n16935 said:

Ox, where do these type of posters come from? It seems like he is the new CaneThing/GatorSidney. I mean how the heck does this board always seem to attract these kind of posters...lol It is amazing! Oh well, I guess you will keep this place entertained with some of your false statements. Let me guess, you got FSU beating us every hear until 2020 huh? FSU will win the national championship 6 times in a row. In fact, Winston will never lose a college football game ever. He will move on to be the no. 1 pick in football and in baseball. He will then move on to throw a season full of no-hitters in the majors while leading his NFL team to an undefeated superbowl season in the same year...SMH. Sadly, you probably actually believe this may happen.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n16935 said:
Stop being a douchenozzle. You loooove to incite.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
He grabbed food and walked out without paying, while intentionally avoiding security. How the eff is that not "malicious intent"? My God, it's enough to make you puke.
Don't forget the aimless stroll around the periphery of the store and various aisles for awhile. A couple people whose jobs involve characteristic behaviors of shoplifters have said that type of stroll and not really shopping is a telltale sign that grabs their attention.. Oh wait, I forgot. That was part of his workout routine.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Alabama is a rival??? Yeah, they play Aabama so many times I can hardly count them, wherreas UF....... Winston looks forward every year to the in season rivalry with Alabama.so he can prove himself.

BTW, I heard someone on ESPN radio they identified as Winston, talking about the importance of accountability. The thing is he was speaking with textbook perfect diction and sentence structure and sounded quite intelligent.. Do they have machines that can take a voice and simulate the tones and program the accent, inflections, etc. that is desired. If not, they found someone with a similar voice or have been giving him diction lessons. Eye on the Heisman and counting the days.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
Well I don't think he maliciously raped that woman either. Malice is what's important here. And intent. Did he intend to rape her? Well not at first. But then he wanted to have sex. It's all a misunderstanding...
He doesn't know how that date rape drug got into the drink Casher gave her. People are so quick to think the worst of him- it's because he is so talented and they are jealous no doubt. I did find it interesting that even 10-11 months later the SAO refused to test her blood for date rape drugs or ID the blood and urine to make sure it was hers. After repeated requests they finally ID'd the blood as hers but still refused to test the urine to see if it was hers. Makes one wonder what might have happened during those 39 days between when they were collected and when they were sent. hmmm

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;n17169 said:
Alabama is a rival??? Yeah, they play Aabama so many times I can hardly count them, wherreas UF....... Winston looks forward every year to the in season rivalry with Alabama.so he can prove himself. BTW, I heard someone on ESPN radio they identified as Winston, talking about the importance of accountability. The thing is he was speaking with textbook perfect diction and sentence structure and sounded quite intelligent.. Do they have machines that can take a voice and simulate the tones and program the accent, inflections, etc. that is desired. If not, they found someone with a similar voice or have been giving him diction lessons. Eye on the Heisman and counting the days.
Scrong

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n16935 said:
More Winston nutswinging? I just want you to be honest with us. Are you really a Gator fan?

Your honesty is important on this one. Admit you're a Nole and perhaps we'll give you a break. If you are going to pretend to be a Gator while sucking on the Noles it's not going to end well for you.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;17179 said:
ntcrze;n16935 said:
More Winston nutswinging? I just want you to be honest with us. Are you really a Gator fan? Your honesty is important on this one. Admit you're a Nole and perhaps we'll give you a break. If you are going to pretend to be a Gator while sucking on the Noles it's not going to end well for you.

:popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator