Jarapist says Florida not a rival

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
If you're an FSU fan, could you really look at the kid, and be proud he represents your University? There are people at every institution that don't have great moral standards, but the way an institution handles those people is what should be looked at. Cam Newton did not win his Heisman here. FSU keeps giving excuses for this man and it makes me sick. I get he was not charged for rape, and therefore in the eyes of the law he is innocent, but I do not think this case was held at the same standards as if Winston was someone off the streets. I have lived 20 mins from FSU my whole life, and never for a second wanted to associate with that school. I'm proud to be a Gator.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
WobbleGator;16755 said:
T REX;n16749 said:
Total disrespect. Sad sad state of affairs. Good god Muschamp...do something besides break things(whiteboards, winning streaks, bowl game streaks, etc).
WTF???

I think he's saying that he wants Muschamp to break their asses because of the blatant disrespect of Rapist saying we aren't a rival?

:dunno:
Yes..beat them down. Destroy them.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
GatorJ;n16770 said:
I think he's saying that he wants Muschamp to break their asses because of the blatant disrespect of Rapist saying we aren't a rival?

:dunno:
Or, it's somehow Muschamp's fault that Jameis raped a girl, stole crabs and wasn't suspended.
Muschamp is on life support. We're all hoping for that miracle.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm telling you, folks are not bragging around here like you think they would after winning a national championship. I wear my Gator stuff every day...and seriously, nobody even makes a smart ass remark to me. And now Jimbo and his stupidity? They know they have sold their souls for wins...the players in general are an embarrassment, way too many cannot read or write, and the All-Cupcake-Conference has the yellow brick road paved for them. This is not jealousy...it is a sham.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Winston is thinking FSU is in the big leagues = listing only SEC opponents.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Even for a POS community college, Rapeis Winston is far below average.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Rapeis and Dumbo are both asshats and are meant for each other and together at the Clown College. If anything these two morons need to have someone proof read or script anything they say in front of the media. Each of their comments are completely dumb, especially Winston. If that's the case that would be like Publix not having any crablegs.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar said:
Winston is thinking FSU is in the big leagues = listing only SEC opponents.
I think you're right Rog. He's too dumb to even know what conference he's in.

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Oh well, he's still a kid from Alabama. No reason to get upset, he's talking about his personal rivals, not the team's. I doubt UF is good enough to make him regret saying it. Muschamp said it best, "He's a fantastic quarterback...he's got a howitzer for an arm." We've all seen him play, and I don't recall seeing anyone better in his freshman year. The only thing to hope for is that he has the dreaded sophomore slump, but does anyone really think that will happen? What is really painful is that we have Jeff Driskel in comparison. You'll notice I don't call him a rapist, as well, because I don't think it's right to do so when there isn't any facts to back it up. I think you'd be upset if someone said you were a child molester, for example, if there were no evidence that it's true. I have no problem with needling him about stealing crab legs, though, since that is something that is true.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alabama? When was the last time that fsu and Bama played each other? That's like saying our biggest rival is Clemson.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think Alabama has anything to do with this. I also don't think a proper judge if character comes from a football field. I never called him a rapist, because I can't prove that. I am however stating his position provided him a level of immunity from even being tried. I'm not getting in to the evidence, but from my lay-mans perspective there was enough for a trial. FSU is not doing this kid in favors by spoiling him and his dad.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There was enough evidence to convene a Grand Jury but the DA decided not to do so. That's on the DA...

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
JC_Gator said:
I don't think Alabama has anything to do with this. I also don't think a proper judge if character comes from a football field. I never called him a rapist, because I can't prove that. I am however stating his position provided him a level of immunity from even being tried. I'm not getting in to the evidence, but from my lay-mans perspective there was enough for a trial. FSU is not doing this kid in favors by spoiling him and his dad.
That's why you are a layman, you don't understand the concept of "burden of proof", a prosecutor has a duty to not charge someone without having proof that a crime occurred. This is not a country where a citizen can just denounce someone and have that person hauled off to jail, thank god.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
JC_Gator said:
ntcrze commented
Today, 11:16 AM
That's why you are a layman, you don't understand the concept of "burden of proof", a prosecutor has a duty to not charge someone without having proof that a crime occurred. This is not a country where a citizen can just denounce someone and have that person hauled off to jail, thank god.

Yet that happens virtually on a daily basis in this country, particularly for rape cases.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
20 million sperm and he won.
"he may be the dumbest sonofabitch alive... but he sure is fast!"

~ Bear Bryant (Forrest Gump)

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
There is also a little known/mentioned fact that this wasnt the first or even second time he had these allegations leveled on him. A few months earlier a female student reported a sexual assault and recieved treatment for it, implicating winston in the process but decided not to pursue charges and did not give more information other than claiming he was the perp so nothing happened. This is public record and can be found quickly with an internet search. On top of that, his behavior to this point has been the same as he displayed in highschool where he had complaints filed by multiple females regarding assault/harrassment of a sexual nature. I have a friend I serve with in the Army Reserves who works in the hueytown school system and asked him if he knew much of the kid back then. His response was more or less that what he is doing is what he has always done and no one from hueytown is really surprised by his actions. He also said he knew one of the highschool girls personally and was 100% certain that she wasnt lying about the incident.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
JC_Gator said:
I bet those Duke LaCrosse players lived in the world natcrze believes we are in.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
918199_652941638089104_600916598_a.jpg

Alex.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n16935 said:
Oh well, he's still a kid from Alabama. No reason to get upset, he's talking about his personal rivals, not the team's. I doubt UF is good enough to make him regret saying it. Muschamp said it best, "He's a fantastic quarterback...he's got a howitzer for an arm." We've all seen him play, and I don't recall seeing anyone better in his freshman year. The only thing to hope for is that he has the dreaded sophomore slump, but does anyone really think that will happen? What is really painful is that we have Jeff Driskel in comparison. You'll notice I don't call him a rapist, as well, because I don't think it's right to do so when there isn't any facts to back it up. I think you'd be upset if someone said you were a child molester, for example, if there were no evidence that it's true. I have no problem with needling him about stealing crab legs, though, since that is something that is true.

So because he is from Alabama, that means that his rival isn't the same as the is supposed to be the leader and captain of? So that means all of our out of state players shouldn't see FSU as a rival right? What kind of logic are you using to twist this with? Now we all know of your love of Jameis due to your earlier pro-FSU posts.

As for guys with great Freshmen years, there are plenty.
Sam Bradford who set Freshmen records also did it as a True Freshmen
Mike Vick was supposed to change the game of football after his redshirt Freshmen year
Adrian Peterson has a great Freshmen year
Marshall faulk was dynamic as a Freshmen
Herschel Walker was a man among boys as a true Freshmen
Emmitt Smith was amazing as a true freshmen

But those seasons all compare less than Jameis right?

Personally, I don't think anyone cares if you call him rapist or not. But you feel the need to tell everyone your righteous opinion on the matter. I guess having his name in multiple sexual harrassment reports and at least two registered rape complaints means that he is the great respector of women. By that logic Aaron Hernandez has never shot anyone in the face, because we haven't found the gun and he hasn't been convicted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.