Jeff Driskel

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I hope he gives NFL scouts reason to believe they can un-muschamp him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Man our QB luck has been unbelievable. Take Jeff and Jacoby, Cam, WG and some how our starting QB is still Treon Harris.. It's like all of this back loaded Karma for SOS just terrorizing this Confrence for a decade and a half. On top of that our biggest in state rival has a QB that rapes, pillages, plunders, and struggles with the English language some how back his way into a Heisman and a crystal ball. Seriously this has been a rough half decade since Tebow ascended to heaven... Er.. I mean... Graduated.. Yeah graduated.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel having a great game so far, over 400 yards and 3 touchdowns. LT over 600 yards of offense thus far.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
We run Driskel off thru incompetent coaching and now we sit here with nothing at QB. I want to ralph up a buick.

southerngrilling

Dec 5, 2015
Yes, it's lesser competition, but Driskel was ruined by coaching. Glad for the guy, he will get drafted for sure.
The record that uf had this year and driskels performance shows how dumb champ could not evaluate talent. Who in terms world would give this dope a head coaching job.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, Driskel is doing better now. Yes, coaching helped to make him suck with us. However, if Driskel was a good QB, that would have showed up even with bad coaching, such as not running out of bounds for a loss. I hope he does well and gets an NFL career, he was and always will be a part of Gator land, but I'm glad he wasn't with us this year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Willy, you need to post more.

We need more Willy in our life.

Did you and Bammer break up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.